Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    winfrey1000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2016, 06:57 PM
    Finding Life Insurance Policies of a Deceased
    How do I locate a deceased person if the case may be of unknown origin as to whether this person has a policy that is unknown to his survivors.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2016, 07:27 PM
    What relation are you to the deceased? The Executor to the estate has access to all of their records.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 19, 2016, 07:54 PM
    You look though all of their records, check bank payments to insurance companies,
    You look for bills or statements in the mail for the next year or two.
    JenSCDC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2016, 03:49 PM
    The NAIC -National Association of Insurance Commissioners, the state officials who regulate the insurance industry- has a page on how to do this: Consumer Alert: Finding A Lost Insurance Policy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will be receiving annunity money and other monies from life insurance policies [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, from Pennsylvania here... will be receing money from annunity and life insurance policies due to passing of a relative... question is should we pay the taxes now or take the money now and see what happens later...

How can I find all his insurance policies on my deceased father [ 2 Answers ]

There are several insurance policies on my father held by several different people and no one will produce one so we can get him barried. What method do I take to find them?:confused: {moved from Forum Help-Please take more care in choosing a posting forum-<>}

View more questions Search