Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Max6c Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2016, 12:01 PM
    I want to know what are the core things a 3rd year undergraduate student should know
    Good day

Please Help, I want to know what are the core things a 3rd year undergraduate student should know in NETWORKING and TECHNICAL SUPPORT in other to be practically competent, so that they won t struggle when the start working in real life because most schools tends to focus more on theory or waste time on unnecessary practical’s instead of giving student the real deal.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 17, 2016, 01:26 PM
    I think you are getting the real deal. Every job situation is different, so theory and 'practicals' pretty much cover everything.
    This is a strange question. 'Core things a 3rd year' student should know sounds like a homework question.
    You are expected to tell us if it is homework, and to try to answer it yourself first.
    Is it?

If you get a job in technical support, you learn the products they start you on, inside and out. You take notes and get used to their online technical help. You mainly learn how to soothe the frustrations of a lot of people who yell at you on the phone or chat. Not the most pleasant job, but a good starter one. What else is there to say?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2016, 06:07 PM
    The core thing you need to know is follow the bosses instructions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

UK student Visa (Tier 4) undergraduate [ 0 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam I was in uk as a student last 2 years, I didn't complete my study there, and for a family critical reason I had to come back to my back home country Bangladesh, still I have 6 months visa left, when I came back I had more than 1 year visa left on my pasport. I am waiting to get my...

Examples of career aspiration for undergraduate student [ 0 Answers ]

How to write my career aspiration to be a genetic engineer for a scholarship application?

Need to select an Accounting Research Topic for undergraduate Year 2. [ 1 Answers ]

These are the areas that my accounting research proposal should constitute : (maximum words of my research proposal: 2000 words)  Selection of the research topic;  Background of your research;  Problem statements;  Purpose statements;  Research question – definition and...

View more questions Search