Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lolarose111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2016, 12:43 AM
    School Timings
    Hey everyone. I wanted to ask few questions about school.
    At what time you wished your school started at? Mine starts at 8am so I've to get up around 7am. And what time you wished your classes end? I know my grammar is bad.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2016, 09:49 AM
    Let me see, today my wife's school started at 8:30, so she had to leave the house at 7:30 to drive to school. She had to get up about 630.

Tonight she will get home about 8 pm after all activities are finished.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Aug 17, 2016, 06:00 PM
    My school starts at 7:50. I get up at 4:30, and have a half hour commute. I'm usually home by 4:00p.m.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2016, 06:08 PM
    Remember everything has two sides...

You may root for a later start time... and that means you get home that much later and have that much less free time in the evening to do what you want.

Its also poor practice for the real world when your job starts far earlier, and you have nothing to say about it... because they will fire you and hire someone more grateful to have what is now your old job. And that doesn't even count college where you will have MUCH earlier classes to attend.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 17, 2016, 06:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    And that doesn't even count college where you will have MUCH earlier classes to attend.
    Plus classes on Saturday and even on Sunday -- weekend classes.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2016, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Plus classes on Saturday and even on Sunday -- weekend classes.
    Yeah, those too many places.

Heck...I can't even remember having what most people consider a normal weekend. With Saturday and Sunday off. Two days off is a distant Memory at this point...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ramadan Timings in the UK [ 1 Answers ]

Salaam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh According to this article (link given below) then if the timing of the fast exceeds 18 hours then are you allowed to follow the Saudi Arabian fasting times. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19199411 Could you please verify this? Thank you ...

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online? [ 10 Answers ]

How can I skip a grade in middle school to go to high school by taking a test online?

Pregnency doubt and intercourse timings [ 1 Answers ]

My period time was 5days,I had sex with my husband on 8th day.pergneny will occur or not. Is there any problem when we intercorce before my fretile days.(6th to 11th days).

What are the timings of newspaper printing? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the printing time for newspaper? As in by what time are newspapers printed, before/ after/ till midnight?

View more questions Search