Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chengalbert2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2016, 11:22 AM
    Motorcycle stuck, won't puch
    My chain fell off. I put it back on and adjust the slack. I tighen all screws and now my bike is stuck and will not puch back or forth at neutral Why
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 02:53 PM
    Did you overtighten the chain? Also if you remove the spark plugs can you move the motorcycle in gear?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2016, 06:42 PM
    If you adjusted the slack, you had to loosen and tighten the rear axle bolt, at least on mine I do. Tighten too much? In Neutral, nothing is connected except the axle and transmission main shaft. I think you either tightened something too much, have done something wrong with the chain adjusters or are not in Neutral.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2016, 09:00 AM
    Remove Master Link if accessible. If it now moves, Wheel is locked up. Will it Move or start with clutch lever pulled in?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Motorcycle died and won' restart [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 200o electra glide that has been punched out to A 95INCH and a power commander added. While goning down the road it just quit and would not restart. The check engine light did come on. The bike is fuel injected and it does not activate when the ignition is turned on like it should. I have...

70's cartoon about a broken down motorcycle who changes into a super hero motorcycle [ 1 Answers ]

I can't think of the name of the show. It had two motorcyles one ridden by a girl the other a guy. The girl had a good bike the boys motorcycle was broken down with patches on the wheels but whenever someone was in danger he could change into a perfect bike and save the day. What was the name of...

My honda motorcycle won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have already replaced the battery and the starter relay. Why won't it start?

KZ650 Motorcycle with stuck engine? [ 1 Answers ]

My son left for Iraq and his project KZ650 is sitting partially disassembled in my workshop. He was given the bike after it had sat for 1-2 years in a co-worker's backyard. He start tinkering with it and got the electric starter to turn it over but now it appears the engine is "stuck". I have...

Buyer paid but won't pick up motorcycle [ 5 Answers ]

Ok here is the deal... My Friend posted his Motorcycle on eBay to be sold for $6500. Soon after another service member (we are in the military) contacted him and asked him to end the auction and he would come purchase the bike. The man arrived the next day, my friend asked him if he would like to...

View more questions Search