Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Apr 14, 2007, 07:36 PM
    Dress shirts
    I was wondering if a dress shirt that has a collar with a different color than the shirt has a specific name? Such as a blue shirt with a white collar (Thing Gordon Gekko in Wall Street). Most of the stores I have gone to know what I am talking about by describing the shirt but they don't have a name for it and I was wondering if there was a proper name I could use to search eBay or other websites.

Thanks.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 14, 2007, 07:58 PM
    It's called a French collar. Or french cut. And usually has French cuffs.
    KongTheKonqueror Posts: 75, Reputation: 13

Apr 14, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Thank you. I love the French cuffs but most of my mine are solid white or solid blue and I was wanting a little variety every now and then. Now I know what to search for and it is amazing some of the deals you can find online.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 14, 2007, 08:09 PM
    It's still tough to find them try here
    Men's Dress Shirts at MSN Shopping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Custom T-Shirts [ 4 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know of a website that can make custom t-shirts for me? Thanks P.S. What is going on with the site? I have been a member since 2 yrs ago, I go on it about once a month... everything is different ?

Airbrushing shirts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a iwata airbrush. I was recently cleaning it out and when I went to screw the tip back on, I screwed too hard and broke the tip off. The threads are still in the gun. Is there a way I can get the threaded part out? If so let me know. Thanks.

I need help with picking a dress. [ 2 Answers ]

I am a sophomore and I am going to my boyfriends schools semi-formal winter carnival dance. I don't want to be to dressed up since I don't know many of the people there. I am 5' 4", brownish hair, brown eyes, freckles, and kind of tan but not really. And I like darker colors. I also am not looking...

Help! Need dress [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is my scenario. I have all of my bridesmaid dresses and my dress, but I need semi formal dresses for my candlelighters that aren't expensive (Like under $40) They have to have thick straps and be covering everything (couldnt think of the word) Can anybody help me? :( :confused:

Why are the buttons on men's and women's shirts on different sides? [ 1 Answers ]

Would anyone happen to know why men's and women's shirts are on different sides? I am quite curious. Thanks. Brian.

View more questions Search