Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Aug 15, 2016, 12:05 PM
    Flip Phone information
    Okay.. you already know I'm no youngster... I still have a flip phone although I do have a
    Computer and an Ipod. Anyway, somehow I got this voice repeating everything I do
    i.e. when I dial a # the voices says whatever I do in a loud voice.

I want my cellphone to ring, but I can't seem to get rid of this women's voice.

Anyone out there able to help me?? Thank you
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

Aug 15, 2016, 02:41 PM
    Sounds to me that it was setup for someone who could not see and or hear well. There must be a menu section where you can turn off the voice. Try searching the net for your phones make and model with "manual" added to see if you can find a PDF file that has instructions on how to access the menu. There isn't a menu button on the phone is there?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2016, 08:10 PM
    My phone does the same thing sometimes. It is your voice you hear. I have an older non flip and depending on where I take the call, I will hear the echo.
    jammy23 Posts: 545, Reputation: 0

Aug 16, 2016, 06:59 AM
    [QUOTE=Appzalien;3779477]Sounds to me that it was setup for someone who could not see and or hear well. There must be a menu section where you can turn off the voice. Try searching the net for your phones make and model with "manual" added to see if you can find a PDF file that has instructions on how to access the menu. There isn't a menu button on the phone is thereA friend of mine did exactly that...strange as it sounds, it was another model that she got
    the answer to this. I don't have that voice anymore but we haven't
    figured out how to get my voicemail empty. I erased all my messages
    so there should not be any.
    The message when I called my cell from my landline said that my
    mailbox was full...how can that be??? OY!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flip phone/cuts off [ 5 Answers ]

My battery was fully charged yet when I call someone the phone after about Two or three minutes just cuts off. My friend had another battery but it said low battery. I put it in anyway and Chagred it but it never took the charge. My phone is an old fashioned flip Phone pay as you go... I...

Flip phone to Iphone? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old standard flip phone. I also found an Iphone and wondered if I could put my sim card in and use it? I assume I would also have to update my plan to a data plan and buy a charging cord in order to use the iPhone? Thanks

I need to find any information about this person, only I have is his phone number [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! Maybe it sounds weird, but I need to find his name or any information about one person, and only thing I have is his phone number. But now it's impossible to reach this person on the phone. Could anybody tell ,how and where could I find any information about this person, using only his phone...

What information can be given over the phone about a patient. [ 0 Answers ]

What can a employer find out about a employees wife that was in the hospital? I am the husband and when the nurse wrote my excuse for work she wrote it wrong. She drew a line through husband and put father. The Doctor did not check the note before he signed it. It was faxed with the wrong...

View more questions Search