Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leona Willis Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2016, 11:10 AM
    My printer is trying to save to file rather than print. How do I fix?
    I am trying to print envelope and when I select print it goes to "save as".
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 02:55 PM
    You need to make sure your printer is selected and the default device. You can look in control panel if your using a windows computer.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 04:51 PM
    What happens when you save it as suggested? Can you then print it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Printer works, but can't get it to print email, doc's from word (will print header/fo [ 0 Answers ]

Something went wrong with my printer... the printer actually works, but will not print from email attachments... So, I tried to print from a document I had already saved on Word, it only printed the header and footer but did not print the content of the page. When I do "print preview' it looks...

How to fix brother printer does not print black ink [ 2 Answers ]

Brother DCP-165C Has full cartridges but does not print black

I select print from Yahoo email, the lexmark printer Z517 will only print in color [ 1 Answers ]

Just connected a lexmark printer Z517, put a new color and black ink cart in and installed the driver, it won't print in black, color. Part of the black text will not print. Could the black ink cart be bad as I bought it from walmart.

How to get Epson R280 printer to print black only even though it is a color printer? [ 1 Answers ]

Was wondering why I cannot get my Epson R280 to print black only, as all my colors are empty?

Printer Error and printer does not print [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the problem may be with the printer not printing? This is the message I receive. I am using an old Lexmark Z25 Line 1829 Char. 1 Error Unspecified Code-0 URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg If you know, please tell me what I can do to fix the problem

View more questions Search