Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yOHa Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2016, 08:06 PM
    What's wrong with me?
    Tooth ache/jaw, lower back pain, chest hurts, stomach hurts, ear ache, sniffling nose, hurts when I take deep breaths. Can someone please tell me what's wrong. By the way this started I think when I stayed in a hotel for Sea World. I got bad allergies when I stayed a night there and they haven't gone away since. I ve always have had back pain for 2+ years but my lower back pain started killing me today along with my stomach. My deep breathing has been hurting for more than a year now.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 14, 2016, 09:14 PM
    You go, (or if you are a child, this is under teen health) have your parents take you to the doctor.

It sounds like perhaps several things, not one issue.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 15, 2016, 04:04 AM
    See a good dentist. 25+ years ago I had a crack under a crown that didn't show on Xray, but it gave me severe bronchitis and fatigue from infection going down into my lungs. A periodontist identified it immediately and removed it, and I got better in a day or two. (My regular dentist didn't find it.)
    The 'allergies' could be low grade sinus infections from your teeth.

Second, if it isn't a jaw infection, go to a medical clinic and ask to be tested for Legionnaires Disease, just because this started at a hotel. Tests are a chest Xray, sputum sample, and urine sample. It's a form of pneumonia.

(I'm assuming that you are an adult from the way you write about this.)

Aug 16, 2016, 06:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    See a good dentist. 25+ years ago I had a crack under a crown that didn't show on X-ray, but it gave me severe bronchitis and fatigue from infection going down into my lungs. A periodontist identified it immediately and removed it, and I got better in a day or two. (My regular dentist didn't find it.)
    The 'allergies' could be low grade sinus infections from your teeth.

Second, if it isn't a jaw infection, go to a medical clinic and ask to be tested for Legionnaires Disease, just because this started at a hotel. Tests are a chest X-ray, sputum sample, and urine sample. It's a form of pneumonia.

(I'm assuming that you are an adult from the way you write about this.)
    I also that it was a type of Pneumonia, also I'm a young adult ]
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 08:30 AM
    What stops you from going to a REAL doctor and get tested and treated properly?
    current pert

Aug 16, 2016, 02:04 PM
    I just noticed 'more than a year now.'
    I'm guessing that you do not have pneumonia for that long!
    Have you been out of the country in the last few years?
    You could have something unusual not occurring much in the US, such as a parasite.

You could have more than one serious condition.
    At this stage, everything is just guessing.
    Please answer talaniman's question.
    I'm guessing that you have no insurance. If you are in the US, there are plenty of ways to be seen at a clinic under Pell Grants.

Please answer!

Aug 17, 2016, 06:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    My mom hasn't taken me in a while I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I'm actually going the 20th and the 22nd a dentist appointment, I was just wondering why my health is like this
    current pert

Aug 18, 2016, 02:20 AM
    You are not a 'young adult' if you rely on parental support. Had I known, I would have just said that this is a job for parents. What do they say about all this?
    Your symptoms are too many, complicated, and confusing for the internet anyway. A doctor sees you, gets your and your family, examines you, does tests, asks questions and gets answers.

Aug 18, 2016, 09:58 PM
    You are not a 'young adult' if you rely on parental support. Had I known, I would have just said that this is a job for parents. What do they say about all this?
    Your symptoms are too many, complicated, and confusing for the internet anyway. A doctor sees you, gets your and your family, examines you, does tests, asks questions and gets answers.

People consider young adult to be 14 and up by the way, never said I didn't rely on
    Parental support.

Like I said before I'm just wondering what's wrong with me, wasn't looking for an exact illness. Just a "teenager" being curious.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2016, 04:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by yOHa View Post
    People consider young adult to be 14 and up by the way, never said I didn't rely on
    Parental support.

Like I said before I'm just wondering what's wrong with me, wasn't looking for an exact illness. Just a "teenager" being curious.
    14 and up is a teenager... the TEEN part of the age is what gives that away. Young Adult is someone 18 through their early 20's. Adult implies being someone of legal age, which in the USA is 18 or over.

Don't be in such a rush to want to be an adult, Enjoy your youth while you have it, because it really doesn't last that long....and you can never go back. You will have tons of responsibilities and obligations you DON'T have now as a teen.
    current pert

Aug 19, 2016, 06:10 AM
    We VOLUNTEER our time here, and many people are in serious medical situations.
    You made it sound like yours is serious.
    Now you are 'just wondering,' and 'curious.'
    Thanks a bunch!
    PLEASE understand that a set of SYMPTOMS is usually meaningless. You can't just go online and get a diagnosis. I told you before why getting a full history and exam is vital.
    GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.
    You could have 'something' related to low back and stomach (maybe you mean abdominal?) pain. Chronic appendicitis might be a start for a teen. I'd guess that your upper body problems are a different condition from lower.

Aug 19, 2016, 11:08 PM
    We VOLUNTEER our time here, and many people are in serious medical situations.
    You made it sound like yours is serious.
    Now you are 'just wondering,' and 'curious.'
    Thanks a bunch!
    PLEASE understand that a set of SYMPTOMS is usually meaningless. You can't just go online and get a diagnosis. I told you before why getting a full history and exam is vital.
    GOOD LUCK ANYWAY.
    You could have 'something' related to low back and stomach (maybe you mean abdominal?) pain. Chronic appendicitis might be a start for a teen. I'd guess that your upper body problems are a different condition from lower.

Jesus, I was just wondering before I go to the doctors.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    14 and up is a teenager... the TEEN part of the age is what gives that away. Young Adult is someone 18 through their early 20's. Adult implies being someone of legal age, which in the USA is 18 or over.

Don't be in such a rush to want to be an adult, Enjoy your youth while you have it, because it really doesn't last that long....and you can never go back. You will have tons of responsibilities and obligations you DON'T have now as a teen.

Never said I wanted to be an adult I was just saying...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wrong person or wrong time? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in a relationship with a guy that was perfect in every way; not just on a paper way, but in an ideals on life, type of person way. If anyone would ever ask me what I wanted in a guy, I would describe him in every way. We'd been seeing each other for a year, most weekends, met each others...

At the wrong place at the wrong time [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine was arrested on two counts of armed robbery, but he's innocent. An associate of his decided to talk to the people next door, so he called my friend over... As soon as he got there, the associate pulled a gun out on the people, He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. The police...

Explain what is wrong and why it is wrong: [ 2 Answers ]

The UN declared that the world's six-billionth inhabitant was born on 10-12-1999 in Bosnia. Don't discuss what is not said. Discuss what is said.

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search