Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    funnybunny01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 07:05 PM
    I'm in love with a married man
    I have been seeing this man for about 6 months now its got to the point where I think I'm in love with him, I can't get him out of my mind, at first he was all over me like a rash but now he only comes round when he's been out down town but still stops the night, I can't imagine what he tells his wife and I feel very bad for her but obviously he isn't getting the attention there so he comes and sees me for a bit of tlc. I keep telling myself dunt carry on with this because he's a married man and everyone says he won't leave his wife for you and that he will prob start to resent you, but I can't say no to him it dunt help that he's a millionaire and he takes me to some really nice places, he treats me a lot and I isn't going to lie its brilliant but it's the fact I want him to myself now I'm getting so depressed about it can anyone tell me any different to make me leave him HELP!:(
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2007, 07:24 PM
    The biggest reason to leave him, IS HE IS MARRIED. If that does not stop you then nothing will?

Maybe your not the only one he is screwing around with. If there are others what are the chances of him having Hiv or some other kind of disease?

Millionaire, well well well, money is important to you. So your willing to be considered a slu# by others because your with a married man and your using him for his money which makes you a hooker.

Does this do it for you?

Do you want people to look at you with disgust or what happens if his wife finds out, she might kill you. Do you want that?

Joe
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Apr 14, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Please take the time to read this thread -- Savage
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...air-75306.html
    realestagnt Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 07:45 PM
    There's so many single men out there, why waste your time... maybe someday you'll REALLY meet the love of your life. Good Luck!
    letmetellu Posts: 3,151, Reputation: 317
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2007, 08:06 PM
    Sounds just like it is out of the pages of "Pretty Woman" With one exception when the movie was over everyone knew it was just a movie. There was no wife to get hurt, she didn't loose a husband, there were no kids involved, to loose their daddy. It was just some people acting out on stage. I admit that it sounds inviting to have a lot of money, and to be able to have a whore in a hotel room waiting for you each time you got an urge to get it on with her.
    But there is nothing good about what you are doing, you are showing the world that you have no self worth, no pride, and if you two are having sex without condoms, you are risking your health. Do your parents, if they are living, have any knowledge of what you are doing? If so I am sure they are so proud, I can hear your mother now at the checkout counter at the grocery store telling the checker "that her daughter got a new dress this week and all she had to do was put out a little for this marred guy, I sure hope it last she has got a good deal"

Wake up you are nothing more that another notch on his sexual belt.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 08:13 PM
    Money for sexual favors makes you a prostitute.

If you gave him sex for free that makes you a "HO!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 14, 2007, 08:59 PM
    Yes it is obvous that you are having sex with him for his money, that is OK, many women do it, just be honest to yourself what and who you are.

And of course he will not get a divorce, he would not lose that much money if he does not have to.

And of course you can lie to yourself that his wife does not care or is bad to him, but that is most likely not the case, or at least was not the case until he starting sleeping around.

And honestly most likely he does not come by as much because he has another lady in town he is with, ( the new toy of the month) and comes by your place when he wants someone else or the other lady is not available.

If you want to have this sort of relationship, not there for christmas, or birthdays or holidays and finally when you get old and not as pretty, he just moves on, then you actually deserve all the heartbreak you will be gettting soon.
    variousme Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 17, 2007, 04:10 PM
    funnybunny01, I'm glad to hear that you let him go. Keep your head up. Remember, you are beautiful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in Love with an Married man.. Help! [ 21 Answers ]

I am 19 yeas old and I am in love with a married man.. He is 20 and he has been with his wife for almost 5 year but had been married for 1 year.. He don’t live with his wife, she lives in Panama and he lives here in Canada.. He was going to go back to Panama this year but now he don't want to go...

In love with a married man [ 10 Answers ]

I am a 52 year old lady living in Europe. 3 months ago I met a 55 year old man from Italy on a chat on the Internet, the kind of chat where you look for a partner. This Italian told me he was not married, but later he admitted that he was. But then I was already deeply in love with him, and as it...

In love with a married man [ 47 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that can help stop my heart from being in love with a married man. Have been having an affair with my boss for 2 years now. Guess I really can't call it an affair. Never takes me anywhere and never buys me stuff for Christmas, Valentine's or Birthday. Best word for it...

In love with a married man [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: I am so torn. And confused about what to do. I know there will be posts to the effect that there is only one thing to do: leave him. But, as simple as that may sound, the truth of the matter is You Don't CHOOSE who you love. Love is a feeling right? How on earth can a feeling be...

I love a married man [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I been in a relationship for 12 years, recently my husband and I broke up which has been 2 year's already. I stop loving my husband for the past 5 years because he have been cheating and had kids out of wedlock. I have know a friend for three years which was supported to me and always there for...

View more questions Search