Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    FAMILY01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2016, 08:43 AM
    How to reprogram 0cs 2005 dodge durango
    How to reprogram passenger side occupant classification system on 2005 dodge durango after ac evap replacement
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 16, 2016, 05:26 AM
    At the very least, you'll need the appropriate scan tool in order to access the programming feature(s).
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2016, 07:03 AM
    It's going to take a specialized scan tool--best bet is to take it to your local Dodge dealer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Dodge Durango transmission control module? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it hard to change a TCM in a 2005 Durando SLT AWD WITH A 4.7 ltr?

2005 Dodge Durango --- TCM? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Durango-Magnum 4wd with 105,000 miles on it. All of a sudden it was stalling when I came to a stop and it seemed like the transmission was talking a bit of gas to take off. Ran some STP gas treatment and a fresh tank of gas, problem did not go away. Then I got a check engine...

2005 dodge durango stalling [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday started my 2005 dodge durango. Came back in the house. 20 minutes later drove the kids to school about an hour away. Left the school the gas light came on. Stopped 2 blocks away got a full tank. Went my rental property to collect rent another 20 minutes drive away. Turned the engine off...

I have a 2002 Dodge Durango. The motor died, so I replaced it with a 2001 Durango mo [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Dodge Durango. The motor died, so I replaced it with a 2001 Durango motor. I changed the computer system also, because after replacing the motor it did not start. I had not luck with the computer system either. My truck still does not start. When I hooked it up to a diagnostic...

View more questions Search