Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daveg105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2016, 06:37 AM
    I have an Airguide banjo barometer that doesn't work, where can I get a replacement m
    Where can I find a replacement mechanism for an Airguide banjo barometer?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2016, 09:31 AM
    Lots of complete ones on EBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airguide Barometer made by Airguide Instrument co Chicago [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am Peony, and live in the boondocks in Indiana-just a mile from an old dirt road! I have used a flip phone for 8 years and finally invested in an iPhone which I love. Two weeks ago, I bought a fishing barometer which has the date on it 1976 copyright Airguide. The local altitude was set...

Airguide Instrument Company banjo barometer [ 0 Answers ]

Recently purchased one of these in really nice condition, solid wood, everything works, very reasonable for less than $ 20.00 Why are these so cheap ? They appear to command a higher price than what they sell for. I may buy another at these prices. Is the quality less/more than Taylor, Linden,...

Airguide barometer [ 4 Answers ]

I purchased an Airguide Instrument Company barometer with temperature and humidity dials on it at an auction. I was wondering how to set the barometer and if there are any instruction manuals for this. I also was wondering how to read the barometer.

Airguide Barometer [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Airguide Barometer with humidity and temperature indicators as well. The Barometer looks like 60's era equipment. It is an indoor unit wood frame, glass front w/dial indicators and I keep it in the living room. The Barometer reading was 26.5 but online the weather statistics indicated...

View more questions Search