Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IanDurand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2016, 01:04 PM
    OVERRIDE display on Noma Programmable Thermostat 52-2557-0
    When putting the thermostat on COOL and adjusting the desired temperature below the room temperature, OVERRIDE appears above the current temperature.
    WallyHelps Posts: 1,018, Reputation: 136
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2016, 06:33 PM
    My guess based on other thermostats is that there is a program that sets the temperature based on the time-of-day. If you manually override the programmed setting it will give this indication. At the next programmed time setting, the temperature setting will revert to the programmed temperature and the override indication will go away.

There should be some way to step through the program to see what the time/temperature settings are and adjust them to your liking. The manual should describe this in detail.

Hope this helps,
    WallyH
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 14, 2016, 07:30 AM
    I have to agree with wally, read your user manual and it explains how to override the preset factory default settings and put in your own.

If you don't have one,you can download it here,

NOMA THERMOSTAT 52-2557-0 Manuals

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma thermostats model 52-2557-0 [ 0 Answers ]

When our air conditioner reaches the temp we have selected the thermostat will not turn off and I have been doing it manually but this can 't go on all summer. Could the thermostat be faulty and I need a new one or do you have a suggestion to fix this one. I have tried everything. Thanks for your...

Override or reprogram my honeywell programmable thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

Model #rthl2310b. We have taken the batteries out and try that and it did not work. I can not get the temp past 32.0

Noma programmable thermostat [ 3 Answers ]

I have an old carrier thermostat model q674j119 or t874g1790 for my oil furnace and heat pump. I tried to change this with Noma programmable thermostat model 52-2558-8 but everythings not working. This was the wiring for the original thermostat: O -> Orange R -> Red W2 -> White G -> Green C...

Programmable noma thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am changing a York thermostat to a Noma programmable. I have rewired transferring w to w, rc to rc, g to g, y to y . There is a wire jumper on the York that goes from rc to 4. There is no corresponding 4 on the Noma. Does anyone have a suggestion as to where the wire jumper should go if I...

View more questions Search