Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexhill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2016, 01:26 PM
    I I have a replacement card how do I age it to match my deck?
    I lost one of my cards and the company who makes them sent me a replacement card. My deck is over 25yrs old and the new one doesn't match. How can I 'age' the card so it matches?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 11, 2016, 05:19 PM
    Honestly there is no way, even if you weather it, warm it, lay it in the sun and all of those things. It would never age the same and would always appear different.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 11, 2016, 05:25 PM
    Tarot card? Buy a complete vintage set on ebay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

46'' deck belt replacement [ 1 Answers ]

Need a diagram for belt replacement for 46 inch john deere mowing deck

What does it mean when my gestational age for lmp is 9w0d and my ultrasound match? [ 3 Answers ]

I went to the doctor they did a vaginal ultrasound and measured the baby. At the end they told me I was 9w0d dating on the ultrasound. My lmp was June 2 and they also put it was 9w0d for that. What does it mean?

Names don't match on social security and green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi al... I recently got my green card and when I see the name there is this diffrence in that my middle name was not written fully on my green card but it is fully written on my social security number... like for e.g.. Henan D. gormon on my green card and henan delen gormon on my social security.do...

Should my name on W2 exactly match SS name on card? [ 1 Answers ]

My social security has four names because I'm on a H-1B so they took my whole name from the passport. At work I only use my first and last name on my documents so my W2 has first and last name only. I basically use first, last name for everything banks, credit cards, etc.. Is that any...

Replacement mower deck [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find a complete replacement mower deck for my John Deere L110?

View more questions Search