Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Aug 11, 2016, 06:23 AM
    They Need to Be Taken to the Wood Shed
    Whoever came up with the format for Outlook Mail (Hotmail), they need to be
    Taken out to e wood shed and put some wood to their butts. It is the worse format that I have ever seen. It has caused me to move all my information and
    Email to another site
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2016, 10:32 AM
    Please elaborate because mine has worked great for many years.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 11, 2016, 12:07 PM
    I have more issues with Yahoo's email layout than Hotmails...

Aug 11, 2016, 12:47 PM
    What I don't like is when you open Outlook, you get a very small window to see your messages and when you open one of the emails, you get a 1/2 page wide view of the email. You only see 5 of your emails because they take up the space vertically instead of horizontally. You have to scroll to see the rest of your emails. You may be happy with it that is okay, I am not. To address Smoothy, I have to agree that Yahoo can be a pain, I am hoping that since they have been bought out, it will get better. Either way, I stand by not liking Outlook Mail. Being a man of few words, I hope this long explanation is clear enough to answer your questions. LOL

PS talaniman, I have always like Hotmail and have used it for all of my emails. It is not the same today.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 11, 2016, 02:02 PM
    I use Windows Live Mail and don't have those same problems.

Aug 11, 2016, 04:03 PM
    [COLOR=#1a0dab]Microsoft To Kill Windows Live Mail Permanently And Soon - Forbes[/COLOR]

www.forbes.com/... /microsoft-to-kill-windows-live-mail-permanently-and-soo...
    1. Cached

Forbes

[COLOR=#666666]May 23, 2016 - [/COLOR]Microsoft has another way to push people to Windows 10 - it's killing [COLOR=#6a6a6a]Windows Live Mail[/COLOR].
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 11, 2016, 05:17 PM
    gmail.
    most of my hotmail friends have been hacked, it seems

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hand crank sewing machine, pearl inlay, gold trim, wood base, curved wood cover [ 9 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me more about this machine, i.e. who made it and when? There are no ID markings on it except a number 173008 on the base. I think the tension is via spring action. The pearl inlay are 3 roses in middle of metal base along with 3 leaves; there is also a scattering of shell...

Hand crank sewing machine, pearl inlay, gold trim, wood base, curved wood cover [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me more about this machine, i.e. who made it and when? There are no ID markings on it except a number 173008 on the base. I think the tension is via spring action. The pearl inlay are 3 roses in middle of metal base along with 3 leaves; there is also a scattering of shell...

Do wood boring beetles leave round damaged holes in your attic wood beams? [ 1 Answers ]

I have infestations of various insects in my all wood frame house. I'm trying to figure the different types of damaged wood. I'm familiar with the drywood and subterranean termite wood damage but not the actual wood damage of beetles. Do you have any home remedies for any of the above?

Do wood boring beetles leave round damaged holes in your attic wood beams? [ 0 Answers ]

I have infestations of various insects in my all wood frame house. I'm trying to figure the different types of damaged wood. I'm familiar with the drywood and subterranean termite wood damage but not the actual wood damage of beetles. Do you have any home remedies for any of the above?

How to install wood fencing panels using existing wood fence posts [ 1 Answers ]

Posts are set at same distance required for panels

View more questions Search