Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2016, 11:41 AM
    You just got what you wanted, and I sure hope you don't screw it up AGAIN after your daughter intervened on your behalf because YOU COULD NOT do what you needed to do!

I highly SUGGEST YOU LEAVE HIM ALONE for a while so you will be less gullible to his nonsense, and better able to resist falling for his crap. You both need time and space from each other obviously to work on YOURSELVES.

Work on the NOW, and leave the FUTURE to take its own course. Fact is he hasn't done a darn thing to give you any hope and you have enough FALSE hope for everybody involved. So work on YOU without his influence, and let him do the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am torn.. What do I do? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I am completely torn on what to do. I met this guy in October of last year we have been talking off and on since. He compliments me quite often even when I go into his work. We never dated we just quit talking because I didn't feel we were on the same level at that time,...

Torn between the two [ 1 Answers ]

I've been dating this guy for a year he already had a girlfriend when I met him. He went away for 7 months I met someone else but I still love him and he still have feelings for me He also still have this same girlfriend I just want to know if I should let us go or just let us be:confused:...

Torn [ 15 Answers ]

Hi my name is carmela, I am 38 years old and been married for twenty years to the same man. We have four children together. Recently I have been having these strong attraction feeling with a male friend of ours that I known for 10 years. When I first met the my friend we click instant we are both...

Torn in two [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This will be a longish question, I apologize in advance. My boyfriend of 4 years chose to end our relationship in February. We had lived together for 2 years. After 6 weeks he contacted me, telling me he had made a terrible mistake and wanted to come "home." I said no, moving back...

Torn about my ex-gf [ 7 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend about 5 months ago. We broke up mainly because she was starting a new school and would be very busy. We both still had feelings for each other, and there were some moments after the break up where we almost did get back together, but for some reason or another...

View more questions Search