Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zoom_hunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2016, 03:05 PM
    Why do I love attention from older men?
    I'm an 19 year old guy now and as I was growing up I always loved it when older men would pay attention to me, is it because my dad wasn't there for me when I was in my teen years? He really never talk to me or knowledge me, he stop telling me he loved me and he told me to stop calling him dad ): I grew up thinking he hated me and I did something wrong. So when men a lot older start talking to me it seems like there are really nice to me and giving lots of compliments to me and that makes me happy. So do I love the attention of older men because I really never had that authoritarian figure growing up?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 10, 2016, 04:38 PM
    Your take on this makes sense.

If this is something that's become a problem I suggest a psychiatrist. Sadly all you'll get online is a guess. But your guess sounds accurate to me.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 10, 2016, 04:47 PM
    Yes, agree with Alty! You are right. May be that's the reason you love attention from older.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do men like the attention? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it when men that don't call or text a woman first, wonder why you stop texting them.Men act ad if they miss a woman but never shows it.He will stare at you when he sees you as if he misses you but never calls you.Then when he see you he'll ask why your not calling him or say to you yo' call...

Why am I seeking attention from men [ 7 Answers ]

You hear all about men having a mid life crisis, is it the same for us women. I was up until a couple of year ago in a long term stable relationship. Can't say I was floating on air but things were ticking along okay and I was content. I only wish I still felt the same way. Things changed for...

Unwanted Attention from an Older Man [ 6 Answers ]

I am a minor living with my parents and we have a close family friend who we will call Jim, he is around 47, similar in age to my parents and originally my Mother's friend. We (Jim and I) are fairly close and go out to lunch occasionally in the summer. Recently Jim gave me two necklaces, they are...

Puppy gets jealous of attention to older dog [ 2 Answers ]

We have a 6 year old beagle and we just brought home a 10 week old weimaraner/cocker mix. Whenever we pet or play with the older dog the puppy jumps on her or us then the older dogs just tries to avoid her and hides behind something. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search