Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dalet78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2016, 07:44 AM
    Radio Wave
    In need of a DC/AC ,single phase-high voltage, pure sine wave inverter, capable of generating 5-15 MHz output.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2016, 10:33 AM
    I've never heard of an inverter that operates at HF band RF frequencies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Show that the wave function y=e^b(x-vt) is solution to linear wave equation [ 0 Answers ]

Show that the wave function y=e^b(x-vt) is solution to linear wave equation

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it [ 1 Answers ]

A traveling wave is produced on a rope. The wave travels until it hits a wall and it is reflected. If the speed of the wave is 1.8 m/s and it takes 7.5 s to get back to the starting point, how long (m) is the rope. Round to two decimal places, do not include units.

Free radio unlock code for 2002 toyota sienna radio # 16814 [ 1 Answers ]

Need radio code for 2002 toyota sienna vin 4T3ZF13C22U456369 radio 16814

How can I find south african radio stations on my roberts world band radio? [ 1 Answers ]

Can I play South African radio stations on my Roberts r9962 world band radio? It say it's good for BBC radio and around the world but I can't find a South African radio station Thanks

Bose wave radio connected to 230 volts [ 1 Answers ]

Bose wave radio brought from US, which works on 120 Volts AC was connected directly to 230 Volts AC in India. The radio does not turn on now. Any suggestions for next action?

View more questions Search