Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhorn1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2016, 11:30 AM
    Bryant air handler Fa4bnf030 heat strips locked on
    Heat strips locked on; unit blowing hot air whill on cool; disconnected heat strips; cooling again however blower will not cycle off with unit. What do i need to replace?
    Thanks!
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2016, 08:38 AM
    It sounds like the sequencer is bad and the fan switch is either bad or needs adjusting. The fan switch is usually a rectangular-shaped unit attached to the heat exchanger with an aluminum cover that when removed has a dial in it with two sliders on the dial to set cut-on and cut-off temperatures, plus a limit that is non-adjustable. Fan switches have different lengths of thermostat rods and you must match it exactly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost of replacing defective heating elemewnt in Bryant air handler [ 1 Answers ]

I am buying a 2 BR condominium that has a Bryant air handler (18 years old) SN# 2192H11202, Model # FB4ANA030 paired with a Trane electric heat pump condensing unit, Model #2A6H3030A1000AA, SN# 617413N4F to provide HVAC service. One of the three heating elements is defective. Can this be...

Carrier Air Handler FA4BNF030 [ 1 Answers ]

My carrier airhandler fan does not come on I just paid a service tech for a diagnosis and he said the fan relay was bad he jumped 2 connections and the fan came on he said they would call tomorrow with a price to replace the fan relay he never did check to see if the outside unit was working after...

Air Handler will not run on heat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a heat pump. This weekend, when I cut the heat on, the outside unit runs but the air handler will not run. It will run on cool. Can any one help?

Code 41 on Bryant air handler [ 6 Answers ]

Equipment: Bryant Variable Spd 4-Way Multipoise Furnace Model 315AAV060110 package with Bryant Condensing Unit Mod 38HDC060-321. Unit in Florida and issue with cooling operation. Problem start: Odor elec burn at registers. Powered off unit and called repair. Tech did shallow/sloppy diagnostic...

Air Handler not blowing heat at all [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old Trane Air Handler and all of a sudden it stopped blowing heat through out the house. I have two thermostat one down stairs the other upstairs. I changed the filter; I checked the fuse and the breaker every thing is working. When I switched the thermostat to heat I can hear the...

View more questions Search