Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2016, 06:44 AM
    Sex
    Is it possible to determine if a girl has had sex before by checking her nipples?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2016, 06:49 AM
    Nope.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 06:56 AM
    Oh. My. God.

If you don't know the answer to that question you are too young to have sex. For that matter, if you have to ASK that question, you are too young for sex.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by caly View Post
    Is it possible to determine if a girl has had sex before by checking her nipples?
    There is actually no way to tell if a woman is a virgin or not. There isn't any magical sign or whatnot that will be there or not be there depending.

Why is virginity important to you?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 04:35 PM
    Yes, if you don't know her and say hi, and she pulls her shirt up and shows her mipples, most likely she has had sex before.

No, there is no way to tell if someone has had sex before.
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2016, 10:46 AM
    I can tell you put a lot of trust in a budding relationship.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th which date did I conceive [ 2 Answers ]

Had sex on 13th had cycle on 14th had sex on 19th with 2 different guys bouth unprotected so which date did I conceive

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search