Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tom123456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2016, 05:34 AM
    I went to start my Husqvarna YTH20K46 and got nothing , nothing at all
    I went to start my Husqvarna YTH20K46 and got nothing , nothing at all. I turn the key and get nothing, I try to adjust the throttle, still no sound from anywhere.
    The blade engagement handle is down. Like always when I finished cutting grass last week I turn the mower off and get a backfire, but it always does that. This morning I just turn the key and get nothing, no sound, no spark,no grunt , nothing. HELP
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2016, 05:43 AM
    First - any chance you left the key in the on position? I've done that. Totally drained battery

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husqvarna Automower 305 will not start. [ 0 Answers ]

My machine will not start since the battery was not charging properly. I replaced it and now the machine will not operate correctly. The battery is fully charged, the settings seem to be correct, there are no error messages? When I put it on the grass and press start it just goes back to the...

Husqvarna lgt 2042 lawn mower engine will not turns over to start up [ 0 Answers ]

Good morning... I have a 2042 LT that will not turn over nor will it make any type of connection to start. I have change out the Starter, Spark plug, Solenoid is there any one that can help me with this?

Husqvarna lgt2654 - Briggs Intek 445877 26 hp no start [ 3 Answers ]

Last year wiring for headlamps laid on exhaust pipe & burned through damaging headlamp wiring & blowing fuse. Fuse replaced, headlamps no longer used & has been running fine. Last week while mowing PTO dropped out & engine died... no back fire or anything... just like key switch had been turned...

Husqvarna lgt 2654 lawn mower engine turns over but does not start [ 8 Answers ]

The engine will turn over but never engage. Ran just fine a few days ago!

Husqvarna riding tractor flooding, won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My Husqvarna (YTH145) riding mower is flooding, when I take spark plug out, a cup of gas pours out, I was told at dealer, needs a new carburetor, is there any fix I can do? Clearly getting too much gas in motor, this happened after winter storage... first startup! Machine is 10 yrs old

View more questions Search