Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Disabled Office Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 02:45 PM
    Complaints against NYSCourts Non Payment
    I was employed as a NYS Court Officer for 26 Years. While working my Sergeant hit and disabled me per all evidence my favor.
    The Courts began to discriminate against me by not paying denying benefits per agreement, all court employees get.
    I filed a discrimination case against the Courts they failed or appear.
    The Courts are above the law.
    I should be granted the same benefits all Court Officers get.
    Equal work, equal pay NOT. I Would not remain fighting if I were treated equally.
    There are too many adverse personnel actions taken against me, the victim.
    How could this happen in 2016.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 8, 2016, 07:11 PM
    Get an attorney,
    See about having it moved to Federal Courts under various claims (depending on the actual case)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How Material are the decimal variances from actual payment to billed payment? [ 1 Answers ]

If there is an over or short payment due to variances in decimal places of a billed payment versus the actual payment. What would probably be the treatment? Will the company incur a profit or a loss? Would it be material?

Delta dental insurance sent out payment, but dentist said no payment was received! [ 3 Answers ]

Delta dental insurance said the claim was processed, and a check was sent to my dentist in August. However, my dentist's billing clerk said she did not receive any payment from Delta, she sent me a bill of the full amount plus finance charges in November. What should I do to straighten out this...

401k payment used to qualify for morgtage payment [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are retired and get social security a pension and would use 10,000 yearly withdrawl from 401k as additional income to qualify to make mortgage payment. John caruso

Can they reposess my car after they agree to payment arrangements and take my payment [ 5 Answers ]

I bought a car in 06 and I have been paying on it every two weeks. I have been a little behind but I still pay or talk to someone about when I will pay... I have never lost communication with these people. I am only one payment and some late charges behind Monday I made a payment on the due date of...

Can a collections agency refuse payment or payment arrangement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I owe a hospital bill of $1000 from back in march and it has gone to a collections agency. Now my problem is, my insurance company actually sent me the check to make the payment. They instructed me to put it into my checking account then send a personal check to the creditor. However when I put...

View more questions Search