Ask
    LWoff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 10:21 AM
    Cost of cleaning per square foot medical
    I saw a 2011 post of medical cleaning per square foot. What is it at 2016
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2016, 08:08 PM
    There is no number. It is what the market is willing to pay. Right now, cleaning prices are depressed because people are looking for work and will compete.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 9, 2016, 04:08 AM
    SMART entrepreneurs realize that they can't just go online with a short question. You write a check list of every conceivable item for cleaning 'medical' (and you define medical - some rooms might have stricter requirements than others), print it out, take it to the place, and have someone go with you room by room. You also get details of cleaning products they won't allow or do demand. And so on! THINK on your own. Then you go home and imagine how much time it will take to clean, add some for padding, and present your quote.

I worked for building contractors. I saw estimating ability make or break guys.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 9, 2016, 04:36 AM
    Cleaning a medical facility can be a grab bag (play on words) because you must be aware of what kind of medical is involved. In most cases you will have to dispose of hazardous material, wearing the appropriate clothing and know just where this has to be disposed of. Non contamination is a priority. If you have never been involved with this type of clean up before, I would leave it to the experts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much do I charge per square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am sarting a cleaning service How much do I charge per sq ft And how much do I charge per sq foot for a construction clean

How much does it cost for square foot in the cleaning business ? [ 3 Answers ]

I need the price for Quebec. Thank you

Medical office cleaning pricing per square foot? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm a very new company been open for 2 years and a half in Austin TX. I have a client that referred me to her manager to clean a medical office in san marcos. The facility is a non 24-hour office. I have gone and measure the facility already and it measures 6700 sq ft. She wants air vents...

Price for square foot cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

How much is for square feet cleaning

View more questions Search