Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heather k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 06:14 PM
    How to start a commercial cleaning businss?
    I have experience in the cleaning end, but do not know how to start on my own. Do I need to be licenced and insured to start? How and where do I do this?
    spaulding Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jun 3, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by heather k
    I have experience in the cleaning end, but do not know how to start on my own. Do I need to be licenced and insured to start? How and where do I do this?
    Call an insurance agent, ask about workers comp.(which you may or may not need) & general liability, bonds... you don't need much, just ambition! Hope this helps
    aurorapresa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2007, 06:32 PM
    I have some experience in the cleaning , but do not know how to start on my own. Do I need to be licenced and insured to start? How and where do I do this?
    How much money I need to start this business?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fidelity Commercial! [ 1 Answers ]

There is a fidelity commercial that has an 80's song in it with the lyrics "theres just something about the way... " and then I don't know the rest.. I'm so frustrated plese help

Where do I start from here in cleaning business? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and partner decided to start an office cleaning business. We already have two potential customers that will pay monthly. How do we get a licese or what kind do we need, and just basically what do we need to do? We already decided that when they pay us of course we take out money for taxes and...

Tv commercial [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know who the artist is of the song about the diamond necklace commercial "How can I tell you I love you" I am always thinking of you"

Murray 12.5 Commercial Mower - Briggs Engine - Won't Start/Turn [ 3 Answers ]

So I'm mowing my back yard with my Murray lawn tractor. I brought it back to the garage and parked it, went inside to cool off, and when I went back out to put it back into the garage, it wouldn't start. I turned the key, and got nothing. The lights work, the battery is charged to 100%,...

View more questions Search