School
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 8, 2016, 10:24 AM
    Please clarify your question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2016, 03:45 PM
    What? I've been to school, I've even graduated from college...we never had any such thing.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Aug 10, 2016, 08:42 AM
    I wonder if you are asking about drill commands? See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_commands#India

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex march 12 and march 18. My due date is dec 9, when did I conceive? [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend of 8 years, from the 27th of feb and 28 and again on March 12... And my original due date is the 10th.. I had started seeing a different Ob and they said Dec 9th... I had seen somebody that I knew fro along time ago and I sex with that person on the 18 of march.. I...

Should a one-year lease dated March 27th end on March 31st? [ 5 Answers ]

The apartment is a Tax Credit Sec. 42 apartment and my mom and I are approved Tax Credit Tenants. The owner/manager has been trying to get rid of my mom and me for months... probably even before we moved in. Two months after move-in, I was asked to swing by the office to sign a TIC. (Whaa? I...

Can you tell the commands that are used for march past in schools? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a school head boy. The teacher had asked me to give commands for the sports day. Can any one help me with the commands that r used for march past in schools. The commands has to be in English. I will be thankful for the help.

Research on how to look up past school records [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to look up my past school records for elementary, and secondary schools. How can I do that online?

View more questions Search