easygoin3204 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 07:53 AM
    My new HP PC is using 78% of the hard drive space
    My new HP PC is using 78% of my hard drive already
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2016, 08:10 AM
    How can we help you?
    You probably already know: You will soon need more storage space or you can delete some of the things that are taking up space on it.
    What size is the hard drive?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I utilize space on 2nd hard drive? [ 1 Answers ]

When installinga new program, how can I utilize the free space on my 2nd hard drive ?

Hard Drive space [ 3 Answers ]

I just wanted to know how much can a 500GB external hard drive hold of Music,movies,and pictures?

Hard drive space [ 1 Answers ]

All of a sudden I have almost no space on my hard drive. Ive done disc clean and removed programs etc. But it doesn't help. Anyone know of a free space recovery download or have any other suggestions?

Hard Drive Space Dimishing [ 1 Answers ]

I have 80 GB hard drive on my computer and for some reason, the remaining free spaces slowly dimishes. Don't keep many big files on the system, most would be about 6 GB of music. Don't have many programs on it either. Biggest would be Adobe CS2. Basically, a normal desktop PC. It's healthy too. I...

Losing Hard drive space [ 3 Answers ]

I've been converting my vob. Files to avi. And putting them on my extra drive(D drive).But I keep losing hard drive space on my main drive also(C drive).I have checked the properties of the files and it is going to the right drive (D)I'm using Ireverter to convert to avi. And DVD Decrypter to rip...

View more questions Search