Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanisha ruwatia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2016, 02:21 AM
    Which product do you like the most? And please help with answer too?
    Please name the product do you like the most and reason too?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 8, 2016, 02:39 AM
    A product In what category ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 8, 2016, 04:08 AM
    Ice cream. Because it's summer now, and I love ice cream.

(If you are looking for products to sell, you are going about it all wrong.)
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2016, 07:24 AM
    Sounds like a school marketing question.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2016, 03:48 PM
    I like Puppies, and Kittens...

Oh, those are products of animal copulation...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to answer this by-product costing problem, please help! [ 0 Answers ]

Mandarin Corp. manufactures one main product known as MP and a by-product BP. MP sells for 6000 per ton. mktg. and administrative costs are 25% of the selling price. This product is made from 3 ingredients,A,B,C in the ff proportions and at the following costs: A-50%@ 2500 per ton of A, B-20%@...

Higher elasticity of demand of product=more careful of product price change? [ 1 Answers ]

"The higher the elasticity of demand of a product the more careful should be the sellers of the product to price changes." Is there any validity to this assertion?

How to answer this Product Costing question [ 9 Answers ]

The management of Production Life Pty. Ltd. Receives an Interim financial report on June 29th, 2003. The report covered all activities for the financial year from July 1st, 2002. Inventories of Work-In-Process and finished goods were $74,500 and $146,000 respectively as of July 1st, 2002. All Jobs...

Skin-whitening-product.com is the answer IMO [ 1 Answers ]

Ive used their products way back when the website was arizon4pinoy and I've seen dramatic changes but the pain was too much and it left scars but they faded away. I used the papaya kojic acid soap that you had to leave on your skin for like 2min ouch, the lightening lotion, and the lttle 25g skin...

I need to calculate the full product unit cost of both the 12pack and 2-liter product [ 1 Answers ]

I have raw materials costs 3% loss of raw materials, because of packaging requirements Packing materials costs 2% damaged materials Manufacturing expense Truck delivery fee Storage fee Wages p/year Manufacturing costs p/yr.

View more questions Search