Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Barnabas98321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2016, 06:57 PM
    Is it normal to have to urinate every once an hour to every hour and a half?
    I drink a lot of water and other fluids and would like to know if it is normal to have urinate every hour to an hour and a half. I currently take a vitamin D supplement and am told this may cause me to have to urinate a lot.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2016, 07:15 PM
    Not unless you are on some sort of Diuretic medicine (such as for high blood pressure as one example).
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 5, 2016, 07:16 PM
    I think your question belongs to different forum

Milo
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2016, 07:17 PM
    Wrong type of Plumbing. Request for a mod to move it has already been made.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2016, 07:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Wrong type of Plumbing. Request for a mod to move it has already been made.
    Well, strictly speaking, it is a plumbing question.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2016, 08:32 PM
    Vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin. It should have little effect on urination UNLESS you take so much that you get hypervitaminosis and then frequent urination is indeed a symptom. Check with your doctor as to Vitamin D levels in your blood and appropriate dosage.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Aug 6, 2016, 04:18 AM
    I have the urge to urinate every 45 minutes daytime and 60 - 90 minutes when sleeping. This goes back 35+ years, and I finally found out the reason - scarred sacral nerves hitting one side of my bladder. It took a chiropractor to diagnose it (and I know he was right because of other symptoms he was able to help with. This one was not fixable). I spent decades getting terrible advice from MDs.

Women often have to urinate a lot because the uterus can flop around and because organs can sag if muscle tone isn't good, putting a lot of weight on the bladder. Men who have enlarged prostates have to urinate a lot. Aging kidneys will of course have an effect.

So there's just 4 out of several reasons. I doubt it's vitamin D.

But as I am so fond of saying, NO SYMPTOM means much without the whole patient! We know nothing about you - agesexweightfamilyandpersonalhistorygeneralhealth!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I had beer and a half could I pass a 72 hour test? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank a 22oz beer, will I pass a 72 hr. alcohol test?

What is a typical hour by hour schedule for an RN working in a hospital? [ 1 Answers ]

I need a schedule of what RNs do on a daily basis. I know there are many possibilities but a typical day schedule would be great.

Obama's half hour infomercials [ 123 Answers ]

Does it seem wrong to anyone other than myself, that Obama who preaches to spread the wealth in taxing certain groups of citizens, retired persons, persons with stock funds, small businesses making over $200,000... and giving this money to people who won't or can't work (We already pay welfare from...

When do you urinate while pregnant? Like every hour/2hours? [ 4 Answers ]

how many times do you pee while pregnant? im not positive if im pregnant yet but should and could be but anyways i've been peeing like every 2 hours since the day i may have concieved *yesterday* but is it to early to tell? please help me im confused......:confused:

View more questions Search