Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isabella79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2016, 01:02 AM
    Skin care
    Hello there,I ve read a lot of posts on QEI+ products,but I want to know how can I differentiate an original from the fake.I. Currently use d QEI+ which contains d carrots.I also want to know how to mix d serum with d lotion.can I use d lotion on my face as well?or I should stick with d facial cream.thanks
    Luxetone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2016, 09:15 AM
    Hello isabella79. I just joined this forum. From my experience I usually mix 2-3 serum to 500ml lotion. Meaning the serums are 30ml each. I do so to make the lotion work fast. I don't personally use QEI so can't advice on how to spot a fake. And lastly don't use a body lotion on your face it might be too strong. Get a cream or lotion meant for the face to avoid complicating matters. Hope this helps to some extent and I hope others chime in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What skin care product for acne prone skin? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 24 year old female and have been bothered by acne for more than 10 years. I get small pimples easily all over my face and my pores are big. I have very sensitive skin and I get pimples when I'm stressed or during weather change ( as I've moved from a tropical country to a dry country-...

My skin breaks-out despite skin care! [ 2 Answers ]

I have oily skin with visible pores on cheeks, chin and nose. If I apply any cream/moisturizer I end up getting break-outs. And if I don't I feel dry on the skin! So for the last 10 days, I have been massaging my face with a paste of papaya, lemon juice and honey for 5 minutes, leaving it on for 15...

Skin care [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone have an itch problem when shower,swimming,sweating,raining? Just about the time I'm dry I itch, sometimes worse than others, mainly upper body. I've tried all types of soaps. I have tried showering 1-2 times a day and up to 3 days mainly. I have showered in places with soft water and hard....

View more questions Search