Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aslat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2016, 11:41 PM
    Replace a set of numbers in string in java
    I have a string "12945321653", want to replace all occurrences of nos 1,2,and 3 with 4,5 and 6
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 5, 2016, 12:47 AM
    What have you done so far ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Java string program [ 7 Answers ]

Hii I please help me to make this string program I have to input "computer is fun" and output should be "is fun computer".

Java string concatenation in the iteration [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone can any help me with this: Make a program that asks for an integer and prints all integers from one to the entered integer. By performing a string concatenation in the iteration, let the label text value to be the value it had last lap plus the new century. Thanks to everyone...

How to store Scanner data in string in java? [ 0 Answers ]

I am new to java, currently I am working on a program regarding networking. My program compiles without error. I have placed 3 checks in my program. It passes through check 1 but does not reach 2. I want string player2msg to store whatever data comes from scanner fromServer. I expected...

Having difficulty with Java String [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please me how I can write a Java code to transform the quantity 6 As into the string AAAAAA. I'm trying this, but it does not work: public class Letters { public static void main (String args) { String words=" "; String numberofwords="A"; int wordcount=6;

View more questions Search