Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 5, 2006, 11:41 AM
    Ok I have question I just check out the dermisoft website and they have different hypercreme products.

My question is... Is it the Extra tone B-cream I should get?
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 08:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    i agree hydroquinone is not for everybody but everyone is not effected by it. it's like eating pizza if your allergic to pizza you dont eat it anymore. if your allergic to foundation you don't put it on any more.

i been taking my L-gluthanione for almost a month now.. i wondering if it starting to work cause my face looks lighter than it ever has. I been using the lighting cream and taking the L-gluthanione. i been using the same skin cream for months before taking the L-gluthanione and my skin didnt get as light as it is now. so i am thinking the L-gluthanione is working but works better when using a lighting cream with it. the skin on my body is still the same color which i don't like i guess cause i dont put the lighting cream on my body. so i need to find a skin cream for my body. if anybody can recommend some good soap and cream to use that would help please tell me.???????

i also heard that it is harder to lighten the body cause the skin is thicker..
    Hoe much (mg) glutathione are u taking? Do you take it with Vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid?
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Jan 5, 2006, 10:24 PM
    I use Hypercreme extra tone B. It comes in a large container and is a thick cream. The illumination fluid is more liquidy and works good too. I haven't tried the Otentika Skin tone Formula, but some say that lightens and it's 30% off.

Jan 6, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinwhite
    I use Hypercreme extra tone B. It comes in a large container and is a thick cream. The illumination fluid is more liquidy and works good too. I haven't tried the Otentika Skin tone Formula, but some say that lightens and it's 30% off.

Thanks ! Skin white

Jan 6, 2006, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by inmypjs
    Hoe much (mg) glutathione are u taking? Do you take it with Vitamin C and alpha lipoic acid?

I am taking 3000mg of L-glutathinone and 6000 mg of vitamin C.

morning 1000mg Glu, 2000mg vitamin C

afternoon 1000mg glu, 2000mg vitamin C

Night 1000mg glu, 2000mg vitamin C
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2006, 07:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    i am taking 3000mg of L-glutathinone and 6000 mg of vitamin C.

morning 1000mg Glu, 2000mg vitamin C

afternoon 1000mg glu, 2000mg vitamin C

Night 1000mg glu, 2000mg vitamin C
    Wow, that's a lot. I only weigh 115lbs so I don't think I would take that much.
    tiffany Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2006, 09:44 PM
    Willing to give it a try...
    Hi... hmm, I've been reading through all these threads and wow, so many people are indeed searching for whitening pills.

I'm currently thinking about ordering pills from kazumi... but after reading all these threads, I'm not sure if it'll work... I think I'm still going to give it a try though.

Does anyone think that that's a bad idea?

I'm 19 years old, half filipina, half puerto rican... I like the color of my skin already but I just want to take off some of my discolorations, most esp on my back. I weigh 105 pounds...

What do you guys think?
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

Jan 7, 2006, 10:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffany
    hi... hmm, i've been reading through all these threads and wow, so many people are indeed searching for whitening pills.

i'm currently thinking about ordering pills from kazumi... but after reading all these threads, i'm not sure if it'll work... i think i'm still going to give it a try though.

does anyone think that that's a bad idea?

i'm 19 years old, half filipina, half puerto rican... i like the color of my skin already but i just wana take off some of my discolorations, most esp on my back. i weigh 105 pounds...

what do u guys think?
    I have not seen any reputable before/after pics anywhere on the net on skin whitening pills. The only ones are on these sites that sell them. I really think they are a scam.
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2006, 01:10 PM
    You I think its just a hype people are making of a scam:rolleyes: at least I'm still not convinced there worth it
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2006, 12:32 PM
    I wish somebody would post pictures of there success Gold3509 can you post the direct website of where you brought the pills from?

Thank you

Jan 9, 2006, 02:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C
    i wish somebody would post pictures of there success Gold3509 can you post the direct website of where you brought the pills from?

thank you
    I got my pills from Prismmedical.com I been using the pills for a month now. I put a lighting cream on my skin when I take my L-gluthanione with vitamin C.

What I was saying in my previous posting is that I notice my skin has gotten lighter ever since I been taking the L-gluthanione my skin is much lighter on my face cause I use the skin cream on my face. I been using the same skin cream for months with no real change but after I started taking the L-gluthanione with in 2 1/2 week my face has gotten lighter but on my body my skin remains the same cause I do not use the cream on my body.

I think you get a better more quick result when you use a lighting cream and take L-gluthanoine-vitamin C. at least that what happen to my skin
    jaciebob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 01:33 AM
    Glutathione source
    Hi, I read that you are searching for the legit source of the skin whitenning glutathione in the Philippines. I just have the right source and in fact, We are now applying to become dealers. We can give you the product at discounted price within Metro Manila.

Quote Originally Posted by amedeo
    i did more researching last night; 11pm-1am. I found another whitening pills. These are kind'v like the l-glutathione pills Lotti's taking. They really seem to be safe, naturally safe. i just might, might get them but the site doesn't say how much they're selling the pills for.I wrote to them. i hope i get an e-mail back. if not... :rolleyes:
    white_bod Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 07:14 AM
    I will ask around if they know a legitimate source of glutathione here in the Philippines. I heard the one made from is the best
    jaciebob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Whitening Pills Legitimate Source in the Philippines
    We have already found the legitimate source of Glutathione. It has BFAD registration, Imported from US and most economical (P45 per capsule at 500mg Glutathione, 100mg Alpha Licoic Acid, 100mg Vit C.
    We are now in the process of applying for dealership. So in fact, for all of you who wants to get rid of the costly creams, simplify matters by just taking this healthy pill, achieve a better well being inside and outside
    HAIFA Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Hi
    I have a light skin but I want more lighting so I will use Glutathione ,today I ask the dispenser about it and he tell me that I need just 150 mg daily to be white in 3 month
    I wondring why in this forum every one say you must take 3000 mg daily?? :confused:?

Jan 17, 2006, 05:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HAIFA
    hi
    i have a light skin but i want more lighting so i will use Glutathione ,today i ask the dispenser about it and he tell me that i need just 150 mg daily to be white in 3 month
    i wondring why in this forum every one say you must take 3000 mg daily ???:confused: ??
    If your african american or dark hispanic than you use 3000mg
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Haifa
    So haifa what about the yeast pill? Weren't you using that before and you said you had a shade lighter in just two weeks. Have you stopped taking the yeast pill? I might want one of those. Where do they sell them at again? Imagine if you take the pill for months.. imagine the lightening! I need to lighten my skin. :: Gets mad and goes to bed :: haha no but seriously! Did you stop taking the pill?
    safina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 01:39 AM
    HI! :) Please ANSWER THIS:

What is the diffrence between normal L-glutathione (store-bought supplement) and the active white one?
    Will they give the same results?
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 04:05 PM
    If anyone is selling some L-glutathione or whatever.. gimme a call! Or just let me know.. (( PM ME IF YA Want to HOOK A BROTHA UP )) hehe thanks you
    BabyKikay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 04:12 PM
    Effective Whitening Pills!
    Hi! Shelly, I have been using metathione whitening pills and believe me it really works, I have brown complexion but when I started taking metathione for 3 months, my skin became fair, in fact, most Filipina actresses use this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search