Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 23, 2005, 03:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deluze
    I've been working on a regimen that includes 3000mg of Gluta, with a "twist"...look to find out:

Regimen for a year: let's say, we started in November...

3000mg of Gluta - Dec - Jan
    2000mg of Gluta - Feb - March - Apr - May
    1000mg of Gluta - June - July - Aug - Sep - Oct - Nov

Summary: Since it's important for the first 2-3 months of taking Gluta, i incorporated a 3000mg for 2 months...then after the Gluta has taken its effect on the dermis...i reduced the Gluta content to 2000mg, but, i increased it by two months more...then after four months, i reduced it to the lowest concentration, 1000mg for six months...does it make sense? LISTEN...

Since at first, the body has adapted to 3000mg of Gluta...to change it to a lower concentration, but let the body "think" that it's still taking the original dosage...here is the formula: for every decrease of 1000mg of Gluta = an increase of two months

Gradual process...dba??? It indeed does make sense...in this way, it fools the body...but actually, you take a lower concentration this time, in effect, you have to take it for longer though...

So, can i know your comments on my "mini-theory"??? hehehe...
    I think your mini theory is okay but wouldn't it be nicer if you tried the 3000mg for 6 months then gradually taper it? Glutathione result is quite slow. I have been taking mine for 3 months now going 4 & although theere is so much clearing, the whitening is only 2 shades although I have increased my dose to 3000mg(but sometimes I forget so I am only able to take 2000mg). Another thing, I am considering Vitamins USA. My cousin who also started glutathione took 4 of the 500mg Vitamin USA glutathione(she is about 100lbs) & I think her skin has whitened faster than mine. I don't know because this is subjective so I am considering 3 Vitamin USA pills + 1 Dr. James per day. I will update you when I do receive my 10 bottles.
    deluze Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 06:39 AM
    Thanks... hehehe... but I personally recommend on taking the same pills and not taking it with other brands, as this may cause the components to lose its synergy... and I'm puzzled... does a person with a high metobolism see the effects faster compared to a person with lower metabolism?? Or is it the other way around... and what is the relevance of weight on the effectiveness of Gluta?? Still a mystery to me... I'm excited to begin my lightening project... but I'm still torn between MEGATHIONE Powerpack (1000mg Gluta) & DR. JAMES Glutathione (1000mg Gluta)
    Have you heard on the effectiveness of these two products... and dimples, you were right, it's really subjective... it does not necessarily mean that if a friend of yours see this product more effective on her, it doesn't apply that you'll also experience the same way... bottom line: know your body, experience may still be the best teacher after all ; )
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 08:51 AM
    The web looks really bad :eek: I'm using at the moment makari cream... I herd people get good results...

Nov 23, 2005, 09:10 AM
    Thanks...hehehe...but i personally recommend on taking the same pills and not taking it with other brands, as this may cause the components to lose its synergy...and i'm puzzled...does a person with a high metobolism see the effects faster compared to a person with lower metabolism??? Or is it the other way around...and what is the relevance of weight on the effectiveness of Gluta??? still a mystery to me...i'm excited to begin my lightening project...but i'm still torn between MEGATHIONE Powerpack (1000mg Gluta) & DR. JAMES Glutathione (1000mg Gluta)
    have you heard on the effectiveness of these two products...and dimples, you were right, it's really subjective...it does not necessarily mean that if a friend of yours see this product more effective on her, it doesn't apply that you'll also experience the same way...bottom line: know your body, experience may still be the best teacher after all ; )
    I haven't heard of testimonies about Megathione. What are its other components?Purely glutathione? How about the cost? Which is more expensive & how about availability? I guess if a person has fast metabolism there is less time for contact between the products & her system since she will always be excreting it at a faster rate.I don't know. I have ordered Vitamins USA already so might as well use them too.
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 03:24 PM
    Can anybody tell me where I can order soap from internet and mustnt(!! )
    Have a credit card??

Just a site please anybody?
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 04:57 PM
    Hi sexy rhia...i'm curious, what pills do you use???...and i've heard you've ordered from eunice...so, how is she as a seller? and oh, one more thing, since your tanned, does that mean that all the whitening pills you took was a waste...i mean, you'd be back to zero right???

I have used megathione and dr. james.
    Yes, eunice is a seller, and she is a very good seller, if not, I wouldn't be promoting her on the first place.

I may be tanned, but I don't consider the whitening pills that I took as waste because first my tan is just on the outer layer of the skin when when you get to think of it, the whitening of this pills starts from the inner most layer of the skin so its not a waste because I did not get tanned until the inner most layer of my skin, only in the outer so, the whitening in the inner most layer of my skin is intact so must I say, and I think I have a great tan because this too, I think. Hehe and I am lightening fast too, so I am NOT back to zero. :)

Nov 23, 2005, 05:00 PM
    LOL, you're funny! So cute! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    "My question to you Rhia is..."

WHAT?? How can you ask yourself a question??
    uhuru Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2005, 06:24 PM
    To: Rhia
    I am curious, you are using L-Glutathione and a skin whitening cream, correct?
    If you use Amira Magic Cream, which is known to work fast and quickly jump your complexion up several shades, how can you tell if your results is coming from using the whitening cream verses the L-Glutathione? :confused:

Nov 23, 2005, 06:35 PM
    To Sexy_Rhia
    I'm a bit confused... is unis (the one that uses this forum) the same as the seller you have mentioned?? And by the way, since your taking Powerpack Megathione... what's the dosage?? Is it really 500mg or 1000mg??
    And I'm convinced, it's just okay to mix brands to boost the effect of Gluta...
    And oh, almost forgot... do you think you have a fast metabolism or not??

Nov 23, 2005, 09:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uhuru
    I am curious, you are using L-Glutathione and a skin whitening cream, correct?
    If you use Amira Magic Cream, which is known to work fast and quickly jump your complexion up several shades, how can you tell if your results is coming from using the whitening cream verses the L-Glutathione? :confused:
    Yes you are correct, I am using amira magic cream :)

Amira is a good product, what I like about it is that there is no rebound darkening where if you stop using the product, you would be darker several folds after. But I believe that it is just a normal product, maybe a little faster than others and that it does really work.

First I have used amira magic creams, soaps and now to my addition lotion, alone it was just several months before when I started using glutathione :) I am using these whitening to my areas where it is more darker, like the underarms, knees, elbows, neck, face too and the lotion to my arms and legs that are more exposed to the sun thus is more darker to even it out with the rest of my skin because I want even tone skin. I am doing this because first and foremost glutathione whitens the skin as a whole not part by part, so to those areas I believe that it still need some help of the creams.

So I can say that the glutathione works because the parts of my body to which I am not applying the cream is lightening too, like the tummy area, my butt area etc. also, after a month I have seen greater whitening when I used these creams with glutathione so I can say that the whitening ceam does work so is the glutathione, aside from the fact that upon taking glutathione, my skin wasn't pale, it has glow.

And also, my nipple and lips got lighter so I can really say that the gluta is working.

Nov 23, 2005, 09:05 PM
    I'm a bit confused...is unis (the one that uses this forum) the same as the seller you have mentioned??? and by the way, since your taking Powerpack Megathione...what's the dosage??? is it really 500mg or 1000mg???
    and i'm convinced, it's just okay to mix brands to boost the effect of Gluta...
    and oh, almost forgot...do you think you have a fast metabolism or not???
    Yes Eunice and Unis are the same and one person!

Powerpack megathione has 500mg of glutathione
    I don't know if I have a fast metabolism, all I know is that gluta is working on me, and I am happy with it! :D
    jonanny Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2005, 12:26 AM
    Thanks...hehehe...but i personally recommend on taking the same pills and not taking it with other brands, as this may cause the components to lose its synergy...and i'm puzzled...does a person with a high metobolism see the effects faster compared to a person with lower metabolism??? Or is it the other way around...and what is the relevance of weight on the effectiveness of Gluta??? still a mystery to me...i'm excited to begin my lightening project...but i'm still torn between MEGATHIONE Powerpack (1000mg Gluta) & DR. JAMES Glutathione (1000mg Gluta)
    have you heard on the effectiveness of these two products...and dimples, you were right, it's really subjective...it does not necessarily mean that if a friend of yours see this product more effective on her, it doesn't apply that you'll also experience the same way...bottom line: know your body, experience may still be the best teacher after all ; )

Vitamins USA worked well for me, took 3000mg + 6000mg of Vit C/day and have stopped taking it after 4 months because I am happy with result. Just want to alert you about the Powerpack Megathione, I ordered the Powerpack for my cousin thinking that it is actually 1000mg per capsule, but I was disappointed when I received it because the supplemental fact on the bottle says "each 2 capsules contain 1000mg of L-Glutathione" which makes it only 500mg per capsule.

Nov 24, 2005, 02:39 AM
    To anyone...
    I'm quite disappointed to find out that Powerpack Megathione only has 500mg Gluta... I know that if Megathione had 1000mg Gluta, it was too good to be true... anyways, I've been hearing rave reviews about Vitamins USA... is this really a good product?? But as unis told me, they're almost the same as Megathione, only Megathione being cheaper... but somehow I'm really interested on Vitamins USA lately... don't know why though... finally, I'm narrowing my choices to these three pills:

a. Dr. James
    b. Megathione
    c. Vitamins USA

Please help me guyzzz... and if you hear any testimonies concerning these three products, it wouldn't hurt if you post it either... hehehe
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2005, 03:44 AM
    Update update
    Still no lightening for me, but I guess its too early to expect, just been taking it for just more than a week... but what I am really impressed is that my melasma on my neck is shrinking! Because I am always measuring it by cm with a ruler. Been using creams here but to no avail but with the aid of glutathione I think its improving :D so far this is the improvement. Because of this I am having high hopes with glutathione.

Hey deluze, I'm taking megathione too and dr. james. Plus vitamin C with rosehip.

Nov 24, 2005, 07:26 AM
    To: Rhia
    Thank you Rhia, your honesty is appreciated

Nov 24, 2005, 07:42 AM
    To: Deluze
    No need to be disappointed. :rolleyes: The power pack works best as a supplement to Dr. James. Think, your body need some much L-Gluta in order to work via your weight. And the power pack already has the vitamin C and other vitamins in it. You still need to take additional Vitamin C, but not as much if the power pack already has it. I am not the authority on it, but I am sure someone like Unis can be more helpful to you on that.

Nov 24, 2005, 08:02 AM
    I'm quite disappointed to find out that Powerpack Megathione only has 500mg Gluta...i know that if Megathione had 1000mg Gluta, it was too good to be true...anyways, i've been hearing rave reviews about Vitamins USA...is this really a good product??? But as unis told me, they're almost the same as Megathione, only Megathione being cheaper...but somehow i'm really interested on Vitamins USA lately...don't know why though...finally, i'm narrowing my choices to these three pills:

a. Dr. James
    b. Megathione
    c. Vitamins USA

please help me guyzzz...and if you hear any testimonies concerning these three products, it wouldn't hurt if you post it either...hehehe
    I am using Dr James for 3 months going 4 now. I used to take the Vitamins USA. It is very popular as some high profile dermatologists in the Philippines have been selling it on their clinics as well.. However, if we are to base the mg glutathione we need Dr James would come out more cost effective. I haven't seen additional lightening of my skin now so I am thinking of maybe going Vitamins USA + Dr. James. Still waiting for my orders. Will keep you posted.

Nov 24, 2005, 08:09 AM
    I do suggest you guys scout around rather than have these seller here with 3 aliases sell you these products. When you buy Dr James glutathione in bulk, the price do go as low as P1700/bottle. The exchange rate for a US dollar to Philippine peso is 55 or 54. That means its like US$23/bottle. Also, Amira magic soap can go as low as P90/bar. That is not even US$2. The Amira cream P750-800. That is how cheap it is when you buy there.

Nov 24, 2005, 08:52 PM
    To dimples
    Ei dimples just want to ask, where did you buy your VItamins USA and how much did you pay?
    kasam123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2005, 09:27 AM
    Hey guys
    Why u guys don't try lucida-ds. I think they are genuine and cost effective as well. And if anyone had tried them, kindly share the experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search