Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safina Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2006, 04:24 PM
    Someone plz:
    What is the diffrence between store-bought supplement L-glutathione and Active White L-glutathione?

Thanks A lot

And will they give the same results?
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 03:18 AM
    I don't know about their lotions and creams, but Ive heard that the pills do not work.
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2006, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyKikay
    hi! Shelly, i have been using metathione whitening pills and believe me it really works, i have brown complexion but when i started taking metathione for 3 months, my skin became fair, in fact, most Filipina actresses use this.

Where can I purchase some metathione whitening pills or are you selling any? Do you know of any local drug stores that might sell these pills over the counter?
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Jan 20, 2006, 06:18 AM
    Babybrunchie
    The glutathione pills that hbc is selling comes in a 30 caps package so overall cost is still higher than the Dr James I am taking since the bottle contains 60 caps. Something to update you guys. I have experimented on withdrawing glutathione for a month. Although I have not darkened to my previous state, you do slowly go back to your color once it is not taken for long periods. This is quite high maintenance for the average worker. But, nevertheless, it is worth every penny. The sun exposure, the humidity... your body just couldn't fight it alone. So, it might be wise to taper it off to low dose once you have lightened to minimize the costs.
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2006, 01:29 PM
    What's the difference between whitening/lightening soaps and bleaching soaps? Also, what are the best brands of bleaching soaps out there?
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 20, 2006, 03:35 PM
    Guys.. Give it a BREAK!
    Whitening pills don't work, or at least this is what I think based on my own experience. I've given up!
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 20, 2006, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanned
    Whitening pills don't work, or at least this is what I think based on my own experience. I've given up!

It ain't work for you cause you isn't use it right!!
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Jan 20, 2006, 05:07 PM
    Hey dimples :)

I am using active white and dr. james
    What I am using on hbc is just their soaps and other topical products :)
    Thanks for the concern! Remember, I follow your dosage and brand (dr.james)?
    Hehehe
    Brennan Posts: 35, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 20, 2006, 05:23 PM
    Hi Dimples!
    You are absolutely right! Im actually just taking 1 cap of Lucida and 1000mg of vit. C now, but not religiously I'm afraid. LOL! I tend to forget, I sometimes would skip 2 days.. damn, but my skin is getting so clear DImps. I guess, just 1 cap is enough... for me of course. And it's very expensive, I sold a couple to a friend, after seeing me in a party and notice the glow on my skin. And this is the first winter EVER that I didn't get sick AT ALL!! I would usually get sick like 3-4 times the whole winter season would you believe that.. that's the Vit. C baby!!
    Hope all is well with you and your Gluta. Are you still taking them?:)

Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    The glutathione pills that hbc is selling comes in a 30 caps package so overall cost is still higher than the Dr James I am taking since the bottle contains 60 caps. Something to update you guys. I have experimented on withdrawing glutathione for a month. Although I have not darkened to my previous state, you do slowly go back to your color once it is not taken for long periods of time. This is quite high maintenance for the average worker. But, nevertheless, it is worth every penny. The sun exposure, the humidity...your body just couldnt fight it alone. So, it might be wise to taper it off to low dose once you have lightened to minimize the costs.
    Lady C Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 11:50 AM
    gold3509, how are you getting on with the glutathione? Are you seeing more results? What's you current complexion?

Jan 21, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady C
    gold3509, how are you getting on with the glutathione? are you seeing more results? what's you current complexion?
    My current complexion is caramel.. I do not want to get any lighter than that. Some days when I get up in the morning I look in the mirror and say I better slow down on using this stuff it's making me look too white looking. Right now I'm just trying to lighten the rest of my body to match my face.. I'm going to try the hypercreme which someone here recommend me to try to lighten the body. I'm still taking my glutathione it seem to make the skin creams work better I plan to take the glutathinone until June
    sultrylegs2004 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2006, 04:48 PM
    Good day! Zagadai!

I read your sentiments about skin whitening... Have you tried consulting a dermatologist before using those pills and medications? Sometimes it may have side and bad effects unto the skin which causes your skin to be more darker or happens not to cause any changes. We have different skin types and as far as I know you might probably haven't bumped into the medication that is compatible for your skin. I personally use soap and lotion just for maintenance. They say that if you really have a fair complexion it's much easier to bring out the "whiteness" in you. By the way, from what is your age range? It also depends on that if the effect would still be visible or not. But I believe through enough patience and research you would achieve the results you wanted. Nothing is impossible now adays with the technology we have and so far I have friends who used to be dark but their skin lightened a bit. I'am just so lucky because I have a chinese blood so I can say I have white skin. By the way, try also to drink lotsa tea. It cleanses too!
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jan 21, 2006, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    my current complexion is caramel.. i do not want to get any lighter than that. some days when i get up in the morning i look in the mirror and say i better slow down on using this stuff it's making me look too white looking. right now im just trying to lighten the rest of my body to match my face.. i'm gonna try the hypercreme which someone here recommend me to try to lighten the body. im still taking my glutathione it seem to make the skin creams work better i plan to take the glutathinone until june
    Hi... sorry if it's a headache for you, but I would really like to know about the exact dosages and pills brands you are using since it seems like you are having success with them... Thanks a lot in advance!

Jan 21, 2006, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanned
    Hi...sorry if its a headache for you, but I would really like to know about the exact dosages and pills brands you are using since it seems like you are having success with them...Thanks a lot in advance!
    No problem... :) I am currently taking gluathonine in high dosage 3,000mg a day along with 6,000 vitamin C a day

I start in morining taking gluathonine 1,000mg and 2000mg vit C.

Than in afternon and night. But I am also using lighting creams which help my results come faster.
    _john_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2006, 04:04 PM
    Hi Gold3509,

Where did you buy your pills from?

Thx.

Jan 24, 2006, 04:15 PM
    I got my pills from prism medical .com but there are other places where you can get them cheaper.. guess you can talk to other people on this forum about that.
    _john_ Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2006, 07:34 PM
    gold3509,

How long have u been using the pills? Looks like not everyone see results. U are lucky.

Jan 25, 2006, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by _john_
    gold3509,

how long have u been using the pills? looks like not everyone see results. U are lucky.

I only been taking the pills for almost two months now.. my result aren't quiet there yet.. by me using the lighting cream and the pills my complexion has gotten lighter more quick I notice.. right now my face is lighter than my body I guess cause I use the lighting cream just on my face its harder to lighting the body cause the skin is thicker someone recommmend me to use a cream called hypercream that I plan to use pretty soon they say it works pretty good on the body.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Jan 28, 2006, 05:30 AM
    My experience with glutathione is very good. I used to have very uneven skin especially on the elbows, knees, nape, etc. It sucks! Since I have been using glutathione, my skin has become very glowing & even. Especially the elbows. No more rough spots there! It may not be the best whitening product in the market but I think it does work well with whitening soaps & lotions. Bottom line, I think it is a good additional to your beauty regimen especially those with skin problems.
    jaciebob Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2006, 09:07 AM
    Thanks for the valuable information Dimples. This will encourage more to make use of Glutathione. Can I include your comment in my upcoming website? Please give me your real name and location and if possible e-mail for those who may ask further inquiries from you.

As for me, I do really recommend Glutathione not only for skin conditioning but more for health and total well being improvement and body maintenance. Because this substance is anti-oxidant. Most diseases are borne out of accumulated toxins in our body.

While we are young we produce natural glutathione in our bodies to fight toxins, but as we grow old, this ability to reproduce diminish and that's when the aging process sets in... Our skin grows darker, wrinkled, various ailments starts to bother us.

But thanks to Glutathione, derived from Asparagus, Brocolli, etc.. we can now have it in capsule form. It cleanses our liver, gets rid of the toxins, prevents ailments related to aging such as arthritis, parkinsons, alzheimer. It also fights cancer and prevents it in general.

Bobby

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search