Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2005, 10:02 AM
    I can understand your frustration.. let's hope the product would work for you.. good thing for me, using the soap was good enough to bring back the lightness of my skin
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Dec 10, 2005, 08:56 AM
    Entity
    Interesting picture of Latoya wilson But where is the before picture? I would love to see the before picture Do you have the before picture of latoya wilson? I for one do not want to be pale white like her but to each it own. The link to the pakistan guy those pictures don't look like someone who lighten there skin.. just look like he had a tan and the tan faded away and became lighter again Most people do have pictures of themselve where you look lighter in some and darker in others. If that's the case I could post picture of myself where I look dark and light it depends on the lighting in the room when taking a picture. I thought most people love tan complexion. Your right those pictures of that guy isn't convincing. Who these people think there kidding..

let me know more about latoya wilson where is the before picture

Dec 10, 2005, 09:25 AM
    Entity
    Who in there right mind want to walk around with white patches on them for 2 years just to become totally white you will look like a monster for a couple of years to become fair skin oh noooo... you may as well go hide in a cave for 3 years until you are completely white.

Latoya Wilson obviously wanted to be white ( something I don't) she completed her gold. if any body can post her before pictures that would be great!! :D

Dec 10, 2005, 12:29 PM
    Entity
    I check out the Yahoo group I briefly browse it.. yeah I see latoya wilson took her before and after pictures down... Damn.. I would love to see the before pictures.. Maybe the stuff about Michael Jackson is true than.. seeing latoya wilson made me go hmmmm maybe the bleaching stuff about mj is true since latoya played it was vitiligo mj did too

Dec 10, 2005, 03:33 PM
    I do not think touching someone for the first time with monobenzone on your skin going to turn someone else's skin white in one day... I could see if your wrestling with someone everyday and touching your skin on there skin than we can talk...

If that cream (monobenzone) really does make your skin white.. I think that product is for those who want to make that dramatic change to be white, like latoya wilson wanted and got.

I just think for those who only want a shade lighter and so on so.. should just stick with Hydroqinone and L-gluthianone
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 10, 2005, 08:40 PM
    There has been a new uproar in monobenzone on all the boards lately. This is a prescription cream not to be taken lightly(pardon the pun).

This is a potent cream that which actually may cause chemically induced vitiligo. 100 % depigmentation takes MORE than 2 years to accomplish, having to avoid the sun like the plague and masking the spots with heavy coverup creams and makeups. It's not a cream you can use and think that you are happy at the color you've accomplished and stop... that is not the way it works! You will totally kill the pigment and have NO color, except for those parts of your skin that will repigment leaving you with possible patches.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Dec 11, 2005, 06:46 AM
    Thanks for the info,guys. At first, I was really tempted to try it out however, it is hard to order this in the net as most sites that sell have cancelled. And I was thinking, I do not want to be so white, just a few shades since I think my hue is quite nice. Just some evening out. Thank you very much for all feedbacks.
    entity33 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Dec 11, 2005, 09:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I am not promoting glutathione & I do not sell them. I have been using them for 4 months now & I think it did lighten me. 5 of my friends are using it now with amazing results. There is no money in for me in this glutathione thing. Excuse me. I only say it works based on experience.
    Ok I believe u.

So who did you order from, and what concentration were the L-glutathione pills u used. Also how long after u started using it till you had a noticably whiter skin?

And when it lightens, does it even out dark discolorations that usually occur to dark skinned individuals around the knees, albows, etc?

Also, have you tried not taking the pills for a while and checking whether you skin fades back to normal, or does it feel permanent for you.

And one last question, how would you describe your original skin color? And how would you describe the skin color you are now?

Dec 12, 2005, 06:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by entity33
    Ok i believe u.

So who did you order from, and what concentration were the L-glutathione pills u used. Also how long after u started using it till you had a noticably whiter skin?

And when it lightens, does it even out dark discolorations that usually occur to dark skinned individuals around the knees, albows, etc?

Also, have you tried not taking the pills for a while and checking whether you skin fades back to normal, or does it feel permanent for you.

And one last question, how would you describe your original skin color? and how would you describe the skin color you are now?
    I have noticed whitening in less than a month. Fineness of skin was noticeable at 2 weeks or so.Yup, it does even out. But for those very dark spots, I suggest you still apply some whitening lotion or cream. One drawback though was I noted my skin to go back gradually to its old color when I stopped using it for more than a week. But when I took them again, it went back to itas lighter hue. Right now, my skin is light brown with some yellow undertone.

Dec 12, 2005, 07:13 PM
    How much l-glutathione I need to take?
    Can someone tell me how much L-Glutathinone should I take to see result I am currently taking 2000mg of L-gluathinone and 1500mg vitamin c a Day

Should I take 3000mg of L-gluathinone?

I would like someone who got result using L-gluathinone to respond to this
    Skinwhite Posts: 77, Reputation: 6

Dec 12, 2005, 10:18 PM
    Pretty me, she is probably selling NAC - N-acetyl-cysteine which is an amino acid used to boost glutathione levels. It's a bit trickier than glutathione because NAC used long term can deplete zinc levels. So if you decide to take NAC for lightening, take it along with zinc. You can buy NAC supplements in your local stores.
    hansplans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2005, 12:50 PM
    Makari
    I tried the caviar face cream it made me noticeably lighter and I got compliments. Try the caviar face cream and enter this number 42583 in the account box at check out to receive a free makari designer perfume. I also tried the makari body lightening milk wasn't that thrilled. You can use natural papaya soap for that.

Dec 13, 2005, 02:05 PM
    Dimple how much Lglutathinone did you use??
    I am not promoting glutathione & I do not sell them. I have been using them for 4 months now & I think it did lighten me. 5 of my friends are using it now with amazing results. There is no money in for me in this glutathione thing. Excuse me. I only say it works based on experience.
    Can someone tell me how much L-Glutathinone should I take to see result I am currently taking 2000mg of L-gluathinone and 1500mg vitamin c a Day

Should I take 3000mg of L-gluathinone?

uhuru Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2005, 04:42 AM
    To: gold3509
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    Can someone tell me how much L-Glutathinone should i take to see result i am currently taking 2000mg of L-gluathinone and 1500mg vitamin c a Day

Should i take 3000mg of L-gluathinone??

Refer back to Thread #34, Sexy Rhia.

Dec 15, 2005, 07:38 AM
    Can someone tell me how much L-Glutathinone should i take to see result i am currently taking 2000mg of L-gluathinone and 1500mg vitamin c a Day

Should i take 3000mg of L-gluathinone??

Sorry. Was out of the country. Anyway, I used 2000mg glutathione at first then increased it to 3000mg per day. Before when I had a better throat(lol), I took 6000mg Vitamin C but then I didn't like the idea of swallowing those big horrible pills & 6 of them! Hello! So I decreased it to 2000mg Vitamin C & so far, I did not see any difference from using 6000 & my current 2000mg Vitamin C.

Dec 15, 2005, 08:34 AM
    Sorry. Was out of the country. Anyway, I used 2000mg glutathione at first then increased it to 3000mg per day. Before when I had a better throat(lol), I took 6000mg Vitamin C but then I didnt like the idea of swallowing those big horrible pills & 6 of them! Hello! So I decreased it to 2000mg Vitamin C & so far, I did not see any difference from using 6000 & my current 2000mg Vitamin C.

Thanks Dimples.. I'm going to increase my glutathione to 3000 mg. I only been taking the glutathione for a week now.

Thanks again!
    Pale White Skin Posts: 93, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2005, 04:54 PM
    I hear Makari works really well. Someone on a different site even said it made their face look pale? Does it really work? :confused:

Dec 23, 2005, 01:48 PM
    I'm confuse on how much I should take (L-glutathione)
    Hearing people say so many different ways on how you should be taking L- glutathione is so confusing..

I am taking 3000 mg of L-glutathione a day and 6,000 mg of vitamin C a day

Double the vitamin C.

Can someone confirm is this correct?
    unis Posts: 89, Reputation: 2

Dec 23, 2005, 07:06 PM
    Hearing people say so many different ways on how you should be taking L- glutathione is so confusing..

I am taking 3000 mg of L-glutathione a day and 6,000 mg of vitamin C a day

double the vitamin C.

can someone confirm is this correct?

The dosage you are taking is right...
    Some people take less glutathione because their body require less...
    Some people take less vitamin C because they simply can't handle high dosage of vitamin C or they can't gulp that much of those big tablets... but if you can, there is nothing wrong with it.

For some who really donnot want to take vitamin C they take alpha lipolic acid capsules which are very little as compared to Vitamin C instead...

I suggest you compute what your body requires, and don't base you intake much on what others are taking because you are not sure if both of you has the same height and weight. Or if both of your body can actually tolerate that much...

Compute it this way: for skin lightening:
    30-40 mg of glutathione * your body weight in kg.
    vitamin C should be the same upt o twice the dosage of glutathione you will be taking.

Then from here, you will know what is really correct for you. Because with regard to your question or concern about different people saying many different ways on how you should be taking L- glutathione that confuse you... it is because different people has different requirements, so compute what you really need and follow it, I hope it won't confuse yo because you are already basing it on your body.

Hope it helps... good luck! And hope everyone get to have a merry christmas!

Dec 24, 2005, 08:50 AM
    Thank you for responding to my question. (unis) I'm glad I got this L-glutathione dosage mess cleared up.

Thanks again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search