Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amisha Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2005, 01:12 AM
    Hi spyyder I ve been using it like little more than 1 month... my skin condition has improved in 1 month ,I can't say it lightened my skin a lot but somehow my skin looks brighter and clear! But when I purchased these products they told me it will lighten up my skin after 2 months ,so spyyder I will tell you again after few weeks about the results but till now I'm very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by spyyder
    amisha how long have u been using the clinique skin whitening lotion? Can you post your results/experience some time after you've reached the 2 months?
    JACQUELINE Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 11:55 AM
    Makari Pills WORKED!!
    Heyy,
    I saw what you wrote about the pills I've actually tried it and it rejuvinated my skin and replenished my look I feel 8 years younger. My mother even tried it, its actually taking a little time for it to decrease her acne but its doing what it does slowly but shortly! I guess it depends on your skin!

Aug 18, 2005, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amisha
    i have used loreal whitening products for more than 1 year but it didnt lighten my skin abit . there are some brightening products in CLINIQUE .i ve been using it for the last 1 month ..these products are really great. even though still it didnt lighten my skin but i know it will after 2 month coz the company says i will see results after 2 months.but what it did is it made my skin more smother and glowing ..i just love these products. i am using the brightening soap ,refreshing brightening lotion,intensive essence serum, and then the active white moisture cream.i have used many more brand products before but never got such effect thus i m getting now !!!!
    You should try Makari caviar worked like a charm for me!
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Aug 18, 2005, 12:40 PM
    Just started using whitening pills
    Hi there! I just started using Whitening pills. I am presently using Dr James & Vitamins USA glutathione pills together to get to my 2500mg requirement to whiten me plus 5000 I.U of Vitamin C(Kirkland). This is already my 3rd day. So far, no changes yet as far as whitening but I noticed that my skin is less dry.(Wasnt able to use lotion the entire day & surprisingly, my skin feels supple). I do hope that it works. Will tell you guys, okay? :D I am medium brown with some freckes on arms.
    Ezra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 09:45 AM
    Question
    Hello people, I'm Ezra from Ethiopia
    Anyway I have a question if you could reply please

Do medicated Antiseptic Germicidal Medicated Beauty soaps lighten your skin because I bought 3 and 3 others, an arab woman and a very light skinned ethiopian woman (which I thought she was arab) told me that the medicated beauty soap was better and that it (in my own words) combats hyper pigmentation and makes your face silky soft and crystal clear.

My question is Do medicated Antiseptic Germicidal Medicated Beauty soaps lighten your skin?

Aug 22, 2005, 11:46 AM
    Makari
    Hey guys,

My name is jacqueine I'm 40 years old. When I go toclubs people thinkim24 that's how much makari helped me tone and replenish my skin this cream made by clinique from paris forus african american women is great and really recommend it !

Aug 22, 2005, 11:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezra
    Hello people, I'm Ezra from Ethiopia
    anyway I have a question if you could reply please

Do medicated Antiseptic Germicidal Medicated Beauty soaps lighten your skin because i bought 3 and 3 others, an arab woman and a very light skinned ethiopian woman (which i thought she was arab) told me that the medicated beauty soap was better and that it (in my own words) combats hyper pigmentation and makes your face silky soft and crystal clear.

My question is Do medicated Antiseptic Germicidal Medicated Beauty soaps lighten your skin?
    Ezra, I've tries somany products such as topiclear soap , ami white, ambi, etc.. The best soap foronly $9.99 is great and there is three soaps that do three different things you should try it out go to makari.com and check it out !
    Ezra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 02:04 PM
    A reply
    This soap Jacqueline costs £2.70 and makes your face soft and crystal clear it does also lighten to make your skintone like an italians brown skin tone but I don't know if it goes lighter than that.

But I'll check out that site you posted
    pkennedy1990 Posts: 22, Reputation: -1

Aug 28, 2005, 07:37 AM
    Skin Whitening
    I don't know about pills, injections, or anything that actually works, because I've been on Hydroquinone for over 10 years now and by now I think my skin is immune to it! I'm from CANADA but currently stuck here in the UK where nothing that works is available, including Hydroquinone; anything that would actually make darker skin lighter is like, banned from the market, and also banned if you try to mail-order it from Mexico or the Philippines, they go through this stuff at Customs. The rule of thumb here is, if it actually lightens dark skin, it's illegal. That's how bad things are here, they're so paranoid of anyone actually being able to do "like Mike" and go from dark to white like that; their whole society is based solely around keeping the differences between dark and light painfully obvious...

Has anyone had any luck with the "old-fashioned" lemon juice and sit out in the sun for like, EVER, or with "hair" peroxide? That's what I'm resorting to now. In spite of the fact that the sun very rarely shines here.
    Tabby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 04:01 PM
    Have just slogged through nearly all the posts on this site (which took some time!) & thought I'd add a bit of info from my own experience.

Firstly, Godiva products did work for me, even when just using the cream, but it was a subtle difference - definitely a shade lighter, possibley more. It did also seem to be good for my skin, ships quickly & it's not too expensive.

Has any one found a more effective lightening product? Makari/Herbal Inn/Whiter Skin perhaps? & just to re-cap, no one's had any luck with L-glut pills & Vit C?

Has anyone tried Avre products - I've come across their site quite a lot over the past few years, the pills are new but the creams seem plausible.

And for pkennedy, You can easily buy 'illegal' skin bleaching creams in the UK. Go to any Afro hair store & all the usual brands are there on the shelves - some even saying on the front of the packets how much hydroquinone they have in them.

Hope there's some news soon.
    Ayshea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2005, 07:34 AM
    Swiss Whitening pill
    Hi

Has any one used the swiss whitening pill from the internet. I have just purchased it and there is no information sent with the package. I am too scared to use it.

Ayshea

Sep 4, 2005, 09:04 AM
    Are you suggesting Antacids together with the Vitamin C then?
    babyfat Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2005, 02:06 AM
    I used the asianwhitepills (I think that's what they are called) and with no effect AT ALL! Bunch of sugar pills if you ask me

Sep 5, 2005, 09:07 AM
    Babyfat
    Hello there! How long have you used your pills? Any reactions you noted? How many mg glutathione per pill? What are its other ingredients?

Sep 7, 2005, 08:04 AM
    Thanks but no thanks
    Thank you for your opinion. But I am a doctor, I know what I am doing. :)
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 12:36 AM
    I'm sorry what's the issue here?
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2005, 12:50 AM
    you guys...
    I haven't read any of the post accept the last 2 and I wanted to let you know that there is no skin lightening pill that works - at least not the gluthathionie kind, in fact no kind (yes a long-shot, but if something really did work I'd be using it and we'd all know about it).

although not my favourite person in the world suleka/pinky from the evenskin forum told me due to her vitiligo she was on medical test using the gluthathionie pills (yeah, I probably didn't spell that right).

you use x amount of vitamin c with the pills...

a) - too much vitamin c will you give you adverse effects but more importantly, no-one on the test got any lightening to their skin, some darkened!

I have no reason to believe that she would lie about that (despite her claims that monobenzone won't work on people who don't have vit - that was just a scare tactic she used on me because I was getting too happy about possibly depigging my skin - that's why I got banned from her forum, I kept asking for evidence to say the cream would know you didn't actually suffer with vitiligo... )

I prefer seeing something happen to my skin, rather than popping a pill and hoping for the best, you can always stop whatever your doing if you see adverse effects, but internally you don't know what's going on - I feel if you want to lighten your skin you should use something external, it's just safer.

my 6 cents.

kazumi has a website with pics, he doesn't look that light to me despite using the pills for years.
    he sounds convincing, but then again it is his business.
    kinekon18 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 8, 2005, 01:02 AM
    gluthie
    yes, but only 1 to 2 pills per day - not the amount kazumi says you need to take:

for every gluth pill you need to take 4 times that of vitamin c (500mg) = 6 gluth pills per day you'd need to be taking 24 vit c pills each day - that's 30 pills, and lets not forget the gluth pills he has already have vit c in them.

you can buy the pills anywhere, his prices for them are high - anyone can try his potion and see no results. :confused:

actually, that's wrong - anyone can try his theory, then tell us what your results are.

I won't be trying them, I trust those pills as much as I'd trust using the eye-lightening drops :rolleyes:
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2005, 07:08 AM
    Asianwhiteskin
    Hey guys.
    I am new here. I want to lighten up my skin just a little bit. Not white. Just a little bit more even.

What do you think about asianwhiteskin? Are the pills harmful? Have anyone got expieriences? Please help me..! :o
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2005, 06:05 AM
    No thanks. Im looking for pills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search