Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonatina15 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2005, 03:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gazwick
    believe it or not... I can only speak on what I see! And many celebs see him . There is such a pill. And I feel absoultley great! I will not see him until next month.

You have a phone number so that you can call him right? Hollywood is local to me, so if you are too shy to call, tell me who he is and I will call him myself.
    lotti Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jun 5, 2005, 05:39 AM
    Once again, forget creams, soaps and all this stuff...
    Hi guyz :D

... believe me only pills (l-glutathione) could may help to solve our problem!! :eek:

Skin whitener such as hydorquinone, kojac acid, arbutin tretinon and other bleaching agents have no depigmentation effect on normal skin.
    They are used to treat hyperpigmentation disorder such as melasma and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation.
    Long-term use on large skin area may pose health risks and may induce post inflammatory hyperpigmentation!!

Peeling and laser treatment may induce post inflammatory disorders (could further darken your skin)!!

Well I`m using l-gluatthione the right way now since 2 month.
    I could not see any results but maybe the starting process of lightening take more time.

It is nice to see that also kazumi watch this side. Maybe he is right.
    I hope so! He seems to me to be onest. He had also the possibility to say he his a customer of kazumi and had bíg success with a other name.

Forget gazwick there is no wonder pill!!
    Why did he/she did not give us more information??

Ciao Lotti

Atlas nice picture of you. Sorry, I could not understand your skin problem.
    Pretty nice woman. Did you have already a boyfriend? ;)
    kav Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2005, 04:13 AM
    Hi,

I am new to all this. Can someone suggest some pills that have shown them some results.

K
    Princess_love Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 08:17 AM
    Kazumi?
    Hey guys... I am brand new to the forum!

Like you here.. I am very interested in permanent skin whitening.
    But I read on here someone (I think lotti?) was saying that the seller kazumi is a fake and no good... Is this really true?

Because I brought 5 months supply whitening pills from him.. & now I'm worried that they won't work :(

I have taken 2 months so far and have not noticed any changes.

Please please reply to this as sooooon as you can!

Best wishes xxx
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 03:12 PM
    L-Glutathione pills!!
    Guyz nice blush going on here.looks like am back. Guess what.Have been using the L_GLUTATHIONE pills for many months and I can say that using l-glutathione pills is not funny at all.Well guess what,before I go on any further ,please never tell anyone that you using l-glutathione pills to get a fair light skin complexision.! My dermatologist is still making jokes out of it.He always breaks down laughing whenever he thinks of it.Taking l-glutathione pills to get light acomplexision? At first it did not seem funny ,it looked to be real , I tried it,gosh. What a blunder I did not know that one day I could opt to go for NUTRITION PILLS TO LIGHTEN UP MY SKIN COMPLEXISION! Can you believe that?

Well this is what happened.I made 10 orders of L-Glutathione pills from different people all over the world ,in hope of getting quick results from using a variety of pills but all from the same brand going under the same name __L_GLUTATHIONE PILLS.
    Of all the 10 orders I made , I only received 2,can you believe that? Only received 2. Many websites advertising these pills are scams , SCAMS .
    Many of these campanies usually go unnder a names of a famous dermatologists and claim to have their endorsement of their pills.Did I say that one of my sellers was a transsexual stripper down in Philippines? Can you believe that?Gosh have I ever been rippeed off by a homo male turned into female striper who claimed to know everything about l_glutathione?

I started using these pills in hope of getting or seeing a difference within a months time of taking the pills,One month nothing happened, Two months down the road I noticed an awkward change,Not a light complexision as expected but a pimple accne developing skin complexision.!
    Third Month nothing happens ((but the acne is real coming up too fast)) at first I thought it was OK ((NB--I HAD ALREADY STARTED USING THE L-GLUTATHIONE PILLS BY THE FALL OF 2003))!
    6 months down the trail things begin to get out of hand, I go and see my dermologist , at fisrt I did not tell him that I was using l-glutathione pills , big mistake.
    One year down the trail, NOTHING HAD CHANGED NOT EVEN A FRAIL KIND OF DISCOLORATION , but I still kept of using these pills,during this period of time I was making fresh orders of the pills,1 year and a half down the trail, My acne got worse ,which lead me to go and see a doctor .The doctor did his usual checks and after a minute asked me if I was taking any drugs ,told him that I had been using the l-glutathione pills to lighten up my complexision, wow , he let out the loudest laughs I have everr had and left me puzzled!
    Did I say that have noticed something like my skin taking on A DARKER shade.its hard to see but I have seen myself many timesinfront of the mirror (((my face real is not the best thing to look at anyway))) and noticed kind of a new dark shade!

And guess what ,
    A research at Cornell universty suggests that higher than normal amounts of L-glutathione could promote type 2 diabetes.!
    This was revealed by James Clung who received his PHD at cornell this spring .
    Did you know that taking more than normal amounts of L-Glutathione pIlls can cause CANCER?!
    Well a study in the June 6 2000 issue of the juornal science shows that racid fat molecules can react with L-gluatathione to form products that can harm DNA! It can also cause genotoxins(DNA -damaging agents) from lipid hydroperoxides,the implication being that l-glutathione may enchance mutagenesis and the risk of cancer.!
    yellowgal85 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2005, 08:27 PM
    Hey everyone. I don't know how to begin... hmm... Scary stuff from Z. Makes me want to stop, on the real. Maybe he's been taking the kind of L-glutathione with goat placenta in it?? It's known to cause acne and weight gain... That's another reason I had to go with a real vitamin store to insure safety...

I've been taking L-glutathione for a little bit (Twinlab 250mg) and I've noticed a difference... very small difference (maybe because I've only been taking it for such a short time--going on three weeks.) I can say that my face does glow quite a bit... And it seems just a tiny bit brighter too... I'm not saying that I'm really light now or something like that, because I'm not. But I have seen a small difference in my face, glowing/brigter. Even Kazumi's site says there's no dangers in it, so if it doesn't lighten, then @ least I'll be getting vitamins lol :p . NO, I don't buy my pills from Kazumi. Personally I don't trust him'/her?? :confused: I've ordered off a regular vitamin store online--L-glutathione in low doses... Where it's safe, and I know I'll be getting it delevered to me stat (came in three days). It's just a low dosage (250mg), that's all. So I've been taking about 8 capsules a day (2000mg) Every six hours with a 1000mg of Vc and things. I'm thinking of changing my ingrediants to imput rosehips and the grapeseed extract too. I want to find a place that sells L-glutathione locally as a vitamin @ a real ligitamit store I can walk/drive to... I'm searching around.

I think I might stop with the L-glutathione process for a while because I've noticed when going to work that the sun has become quite bright/hot and with myself wearing long sleeves and jeans and hats to keep for tanning any darker, it's become quite a hasle... I'm always sweating , etc. I'm afraid I'll be waisting my money if I take the L-glutathine in such hot weather and not see results because of the hot sun and the summer weather. I think I might just wait until the fall when it cools to start L-glutathione again. I'd be easier to stay indoors all summer, but I've got a summer job and I'm away @ college too (I'm nineteen) and don't have the money to waist... I'll just have to cover up the whole summer... people are starting to become suspicous, but I can't let that stop me. If my mother found out I was using my money on this, she'd be very upset with me. My mother's a very proud woman, but I have my grandmother's permission (she's German). Anyway, I'm not sure if I'll actually hold off until fall or continue... I'll get back to you all later. Hope you are all well

Jun 8, 2005, 10:30 AM
    Zagadi what`s wronge with you?
    Hi zagadi

"Nice" to hear again from you.
    Well there is something rather strange with you!!

Well your first reply on this side is from the February 2005.

March 2005, you have no experience with skin lightening pills (l-glutathione)!

You even have written in march 2005... I WANT to buy them (l-glut.) but am still looking for a true testimonial from some one who has been using them for quite a while... and so!!
    ... no experience to this time at all!!

:p

Now not even 3 month later you say you have used l-glut. For a 1/2 year or more.
    Are you even not able to calculate??
    OR how is this possible.
    Did you have a time machine?

You have got acne...
    L-glutat. Should cause cancer...

I THINK YOU HAVE AN BIG BRAIN-DAMAGE!!
    Othrwise I could not explain that! :D

I have asked an biolog-chemist and an internist about l-glutat.
    In the badest case l-glut (in this high dosis) could harm your nerves!
    And there are no studies of l-glutat (in this dosis)!

Zagadi is totally mentally confused and not serous at all!!

Well I`m using l-glut pills with vit C now since the 2nd of February 2005 and in the right/high dosis since the 12th of April.
    NO acne...
    Zagadi you mixed up something!

Smoking causes cancer...
    ... and a lot of people smoke although they know it`s very harmful!!

Before I used l-glut. if I had an injury on my skin I become a new dark skin on this place now I become white there!!
    And this is all that I could notic until now!
    A good change!

It`s rather not good that some guyz on this side curse about "kazumi".
    Who has had own experience with him/her.
    I think no one on this side!!

Zagadi I could not even believe at all that you ordered from 10 different companies l-glutat and get 2.
    Are you stupied?

I ordered from 2 and get everything!!

Yellowgal85 did you even speak a little bit german?
    Keep on using l-glut. Even over the summer with sun-cream.

Ciao lotti

Ps. Atlas you didn`t answer my question.
    amedeo Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2005, 09:35 PM
    Hey guys,

I've been using HAWAIIAN TROPIC SUNBLOCK uva/uvb protection 70 spf and it's helped a lot. The color of my skin is rather the same. I'll add that I don't expose my body to the sun just my hands and face. I wear jeans and wear two black long sleeve shirts with a cardigan (a green or white cardigan sweater). :rolleyes: and yes, it's very hot indeed wearing pairs of clothing but it's worth it! The suns getting a lot stronger, Global Warming.

Before bed, I get half a cup of milk and splash it on my face for 20 min. It tones your skin and makes it smooth. Also, I dab some vitamin E&K oil.

Im also going to work graveyard shifts and try to stay out of the summer sun. :cool:
    Wal-mart pays $15-$17 per hour for graveyard work.

Ciao

Jun 11, 2005, 10:12 AM
    News!!
    Hi guyz... :D

Did someone ever heard about "amira magic cream"
    It seems to be rather interested!! :D

A cream & soap!
    May it could help to speed up the lightenintg process. (together with l-glutat. And vit C.)

KAZUMI what is your expert opinion/knowledge? :)

- I could not find out much about the ingredients.

I should also work well in the summer (sun)!!
    It should have No side-effects.
    It should could be used always.

KAZUMI what is your expert opinion/knowledge??
    This cream/soap is even well known in your country as I found out!

INFORM US!!

Ciao lotti

Jun 12, 2005, 03:45 AM
    Sorry - forget the amira magic cream!
    Hi guyz...

-SORRY-for wasting your time with this "magic amira cream". :o

It contains natural chamomile extract, milk extract, sun block, full spectrum UVA, UVB, HYDROQUINE, ASCORBIC ACID...
    ... a lot of stuff! :eek:

The sellers will not tell you that "AMIRA MAGIC CREAM" contains high level of mercury and is not intended for the face.
    It was intended only for underarm!
    The most dermatologist has banned that product since it contaoins harmful ingredients.
    Never use products that has mercury!
    Magic Cream are made in the KSA and amira magic cream in the Philippines!
    DON`T BUY/ORDER THIS STUFF!! :p

Once again -sorry- :cool:

Hi spyder...

Well Gazwick is the same idiot as zagadai!! :D

I use l-glutathione from unitedshelter and ganda. Both seem to be real and to work for lightening!!
    General my face appear to me lightener, I even have no spots now in my face and my dark eye circle are away.
    NOT ENOUGH for me but once again I`m still using l-glutat. Pills together with vit C. in the right/correct way since 2 month.
    #TOO short, we will see what the future (next 1-2 month) will bring but I know/think I`m on the right way.

Good luck & have a nice day!!
    Rmartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2005, 03:04 AM
    Cheap and Easy way to get L-Glutathione pills
    I have had the same problem in trying to lighten up my dark skin. Well I know of a way to but these L-Glutathione pills, however I only know that they sell them in my city, Fresno Ca... If you do live here you can go to the Tower Health and Diet store on N Wishon ave. again that is only for people who live in Fresno ca.

Jun 18, 2005, 11:05 AM
    Hi..

Well hydroquinone causes cancer and didn` t help for a long-term lightening effect.

Atlas, well I never used the magic cream on my own, but hydroquinone is reason enough for me not to use it!

LHgirl44life... what is your complexion.
    L-glut. Can take to 2years.

Cu
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 01:16 PM
    Atlas, I talked to my dermatologist about hydroquinone and he says its only safe for short term use. He said doctors only prescribe it because they make it clear that the patient should only use it for a few months to treat hyperpigmentation (areas that are darker than your natural skin color). The problem with using hydroquinone for general skin lightening is that you need to continue using it long term if you want to maintain the results. If you stop using it after a few months, your skin will return to its normal color quickly. My dermatologist does not recommend using even 2% for more than 3-4 months.
    Atlas Posts: 25, Reputation: 0
    -

Jun 20, 2005, 02:17 PM
    I say...
    To each it's own. So, why prescribe it if your skin will return to it's normal color quickly once you stop, that's my question.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    Atlas, I talked to my dermatologist about hydroquinone and he says its only safe for short term use. He said doctors only prescribe it because they make it clear that the patient should only use it for a few months to treat hyperpigmentation (areas that are darker than your natural skin color). The problem with using hydroquinone for general skin lightening is that you need to continue using it long term if you want to maintain the results. If you stop using it after a few months, your skin will return to its normal color quickly. My dermatologist does not recommend using even 2% for more than 3-4 months.
    :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2005, 02:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    to each it's own. So, why prescribe it if your skin will return to it's normal color quickly once you stop, that's my question.

:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:
    I asked him the same question. He said its used to treat areas that are over active in producing melanin and can help bring it down back to normal skin color. It can't go and lighten you more than what your natural skin color will allow unless you keep using it for a long time. Doctors arnt supposed to prescribe it for general skin whitening. Its meant to treat dark spots and hyperpigmented areas.

Spyder, he didn't mention anything about that. He just said there are reported risks involved with using hydroquinone for long periods. I didn't ask him in detail what they were.

Jun 21, 2005, 03:27 AM
    Hi atlas...

Well I´`m not interested at all to quarrel with someone on this side!

I think this side is about "skin lightening pills" / experience with it and not about hydroquinone or other creams. :eek:

I didn`t have had good experience with hydroquinone!
    I used it for about 9 years for a long term. At the beginning even I had "good" results with it, but after a time of 2-4 month the lightening power was over!!
    This are my experience!!
    And from now on I will not say anything about this subject.

I also think about leaving this forum.
    Nothing news at all since the beginning only a lot of stuff!

I`m only interested in experience from persons which used l-glutathione longer than me!
    And therefor I need the period/dosis of using and their skin typ.
    Otherwise it isn`t helpful at all!

Now I look 12 years for a real whitening product and I nearly believe there is nothing!

Ciao LOTTI
    -

Jun 21, 2005, 05:28 AM
    It's not quarreling... it's simply sharine one's opinion
    Lotti, don't you think 9 years of using it seems excessive?
    Products containing more than two per cent hydroquinone can cause irreversible hyperpigmentation. Spyyder, I've read it under VI B, it says: It is also NOT known whether hydroquinone can cause fetal harm when used topically on a pregnant woman or affect reproductive capacity. So it's not a known fact as far as human reproduction whine on hydroquinone is concerned. If it was me, I will refrain form using it if Im pregnant.
    If you feel that pills are more effective and safe, that's your opinion, I'm not here to stop anyone from using anything that you deemed safe. And I'm not going to play GOD either. It must be known that these products (hair spray, shampoo, gel, moisturizer, lotion, toothpaste just to name a few) that we use in our eveyday life has drugs and have potential toxicity if used excessively. Thank you and Good Day!
    :p
    -

Jun 21, 2005, 05:33 AM
    You are talking about 4% right?
    Then you can only use it for up to 3-4 months tops. It is not advisable to use this long term, since it can cause irreversible hyperpigmentation. Goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    i asked him the same question. he said its used to treat areas that are over active in producing melanin and can help bring it down back to normal skin color. It can't go and lighten you more than what your natural skin color will allow unless you keep using it for a long time. doctors arnt supposed to prescribe it for general skin whitening. its meant to treat dark spots and hyperpigmented areas.

spyder, he didnt mention anything about that. he just said there are reported risks involved with using hydroquinone for long periods of time. i didnt ask him in detail what they were.
    chico10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 23, 2005, 09:33 PM
    Thanks syper
    Hey thanks for the forward. Well do you have some any suggestions about how to take L-glutathione with vitamin C and wich one will be correct or aprox. Amount daily? I'm taking this after searched all over online and studying a bit a about L-gluta and Vitaminc C. my actual weight is aprox. 175lb. Could you help me with this or anybody else that have been taking L-gluta. And like I said I'm still taking the pills together and so far so good but not yet real results... remember that this is my 3rd week. I hope results start to show around August or sept. so I ll keep update you guys.
    Tkx you one more time and god bless you all.
    Ranu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2005, 09:08 PM
    l-glutathion
    Hi all... I read all your posts and yes, I ordered 'NOW glutathione' also. Will get it in 2 or 3 days. And tell what happens to my skin...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search