Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lovely101 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2007, 08:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahid
    Thanks lovie.. thats right.. as soon as you want to do something.. people want to scare you into not doing it.. everything has risks.. thats life... i might go to the city and catch a fatal disease.. woopdeedooda.
    Yeah vahid, but you wouldn't want to intentionally screw up your life for lighter skin..
    If you knew the city had a fatal disease.. why would u even go there?

My thing is, if your going to die or fall ill, make it be from something you had NO CONTROL OF! I realize how much people it hurts when you hurt yourself with something you could have prevented..

I thought you said you liked to experiment with your skin.. but u didn't want to permanently change it. But MONO permanently does that.. I don't understand why you'd want to use it if that's the case..
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 04:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovely101
    Yeah vahid, but you wouldn't want to intentionally screw up your life for lighter skin..
    If you knew the city had a fatal disease..why would u even go there?

My thing is, if your going to die or fall ill, make it be from something you had NO CONTROL OF! I realize how much people it hurts when you hurt yourself with something you could have prevented..

I thought you said you liked to experiment with your skin..but u didn't want to permenantly change it. But MONO permenantly does that..? I don't understand why you'd wnat to use it if that's the case..?
    I do want to permanently lighten my skin. It's just that everyone else has the opinion I shouldn't change it. I just want a few shades lighter so it looks like I'm white but with a natural tan. Instead of looking like I am from abroad sort of thing.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Some more fact's :

Contraindications
    Benoquin Cream 20% contains a potent depigmenting agent and is not a cosmetic skin bleach. Use of Benoquin Cream 20% is contraindicated in any conditions other than disseminated vitiligo. Benoquin Cream 20% frequently produces irreversible depigmentation, and it must not be used as a substitute for hydroquinone.

Benoquin Cream 20% is also contraindicated in individuals with a history of sensitivity or allergic reactions to this product, or any of its ingredients.

Warnings
    Benoquin Cream 20% is a potent depigmenting agent, not a mild cosmetic bleach. Do not use except for final depigmentation in extensive vitiligo.

Keep this, and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, call a physician or a Poison Control Center immediately.
    Monobenzone

Definition: A synthetic agent that causes permanent skin bleaching. It is used only in severe cases of vitiligo to remove residual areas of normal pigmentation. May cause allergic skin reactions.

Arch Dermatol -- Abstract: Dermatitis produced by applications of monobenzone in patients with active vitiligo, September 1985, Nordlund et al. 121 (9): 1141

Dec 6, 2007, 07:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    yeah i'm still here is there a problem with that? and second i'm no seller i never promoted a company just telling how i'm doing with monobenzone .
    futhermore it looks like to me you may be one of tjose racist chumps that is scared if a certain griup of people ger a hold to mono that WHITE PRIVILEGE STATUS WILL BE AMBOLISHED .
    then you could be one of those that monobenzone did'nt work for and now you hate on anybody that wants to use it. and those that give advice.

And as lonfg as someone wants to know about the use of monobenzone i will give my advice and that's that. and i would advice people to be weary of people like this.
    Hahah just as I thought your stupid and ignorant... me a racist hahah your funny I'm arab... never heard anything so funny.But anyway this is a forum for skincare so I'll keep it at that... grow up child don't start with the name calling.Do your thing I'll do mine you say your Mono is good, I know for a fact your Mono is BAD... and I will be here as well telling every one who is asking, so life with it... why don't you answer the questions that are ask to you on the other topic.You give the same stupid ,ignorant reactions that you do know... DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.I've check your other comments and your contradicting yourself all the time.What advice can you give if you don't even know what your blabbing about.I dare you let talk about Monobenzone than, like adults you can't even do that and I'm not the only one that has noticed that.

Yes be very weary of me cause I'll be looking out for fake people like you on this board... It's your right to talk about Mono just as it's mine to disagree... don't like that tof luck than.. and don't say things you have no idea about... I've lighten up my skin color for about 4 t0 5 shades and know what I'm talking about,I've shared a lot of info on this board and got a lot of tips here as well.Must of you saying they used Mono can't even prove it you hope other will go and used it... A lot of us thought about using the stuff but did our homework so I know what I'm talking about you stupid cow... do your thing and don't bother me anymore I'm trying to meet smart people on this forum so that does not include you...
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 07:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    hahah just as I thought your stupid and ignorant...me a racist hahah your funny I'm arab ...never heard anything so funny.But anyway this is a forum for skincare so I'll keep it at that...grow up child don't start with the name calling.Do your thing I'll do mine you say your Mono is good, I know for a fact your Mono is BAD....and I will be here aswell telling every one who is asking, so life with it...why dont you answer the questions that are ask to you on the other topic.You give the same stupid ,ignorant reactions that you do know...DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.I've check your other comments and your contradicting yourself all the time.What advice can you give if you don't even know what your blabbing about.I dare you let talk about Monobenzone than, like adults you can't even do that and I'm not the only one that has noticed that.

Yes be very weary of me cause i'll be looking out for fake people like you on this board...It's your right to talk about Mono just as it's mine to disagree...don't like that tof luck than..and don't say things you have no idea about...I've lighten up my skin color for about 4 t0 5 shades and know what I'm talking about,I've shared a lot of info on this board and got a lot of tips here aswell.Must of you saying they used Mono can't even prove it you hope other will go and used it....A lot of us thought about using the stuff but did our homework so I know what I'm talking about you stupid cow......do your thing and don't bother me anymore I'm trying to meet smart people on this forum so that does not include you.....

You're problem was with me you terrorist. Get a life you came bashing me first so how about you stop wasting my time and sit on satan's where you belong. And as far as fake goes that would be you temporary color. Chump. Now do your homework and be a good little third world and shut the f up.

Furthermore just because you're arab don't mean you're Not racsit. How stupid of you to think other wise. So keep your rude comments to yourself.

Dec 6, 2007, 07:58 AM
    It's obvious that this person came on this board to start confusio. So I'm going to simply ignore this childish IT. SO FOR THOSE WHO WANT COLOR CHANGE THAT'S PERMANENT MONOBENZONE IS THE BEST I USED. And if anyone wants to know anything otherwise you can pm me that's fine too and just don't say what source to get mono from as for reasons we all know. If you want to learn how tomix your own compound I'm willling to share that info too.

Dec 6, 2007, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lovie1
    You're problem was with me you terrorist. get a life you came bashing me first so how about you stop wasting my time and sit on satan's where you belong. and as far as fake goes that would be you temporary color. chump. now do your homework and be a good little third world and shut the f up.

futhermore just because you're arab don't mean you're Not racsit. How stupid of you to think other wise. so keep your rude comments to yourself.

I rest my case... your mad cause I proven you're a fake... What can't you communicate normally quess not... I'm a terrorist and a racist hahaha anymore is that all you got, hate me color you say at least I still have one, can you say the same Anyway don't be mad cause I unmasks you as the faker that you are, you suppose to be a "chemist" so show some class hahaha enough prove for me... Anyway I'm bored of you now... got some PM to answer from the normal people on this forum... about skinlighting remember.

Dec 6, 2007, 08:15 AM
    Is their any one on here that has used monobenzone 6mos. Or more? If so share your experience
    Vahid Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    I rest my case.....your mad cause I proven your a fake...What can't you communicate normally quess not...I'm a terrorist and a racist hahaha anymore is that all you got, hate me color you say at least i still have one, can you say the same Anyway don't be mad cause I unmasks you as the faker that you are, you suppose to be a "chemist" so show some class hahaha enough prove for me.....Anyway I'm bored of you now.....got some PM to answer from the normal people on this forum.....about skinlighting remember.
    I don't think Lovie1 would come on here and lie about her experience. I believe her, and I believe her transition to lighter skin is gradual. Hamid you are confusing people and most other treatments just don't work. I was on accutane for 6 months and apparently that has worst side effects than Mono. But it was nothing... Mono isn't that bad. Stop scaring people into achieving their goal. You haven't personally used Mono and you don't know anyone who has (personally) so as far as I'm concerned your advice is as much rubbish as the crap that leaves your mouth. Hamid.. go fix your grammar before you come on this board abusing helpful people. Good Bye!

Dec 6, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Vahid,

Check your pm I sent you the recipe.
    beau_619 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2007, 10:25 AM
    Wow, I didn't mean to start a war in here... I just wanted to know the facts... I've read many articles on monobenzone and I have found, like most of you, that it is being distributed as a topical cream for people with vitiligo.

Hamid and Lovie, you both have valid opinions on the matter to me as you both are viewing monobenzone from different standpoints. Hamid, you clearly have done your research on MBH as a cosmetic lightening agent and Lovie, you clearly can speak from experience. What does bother me is that there are articles online that show pictures of what may happen if you use MBH for a long period. [A Caribbean girl had been using the cream to lighten her body and it badly disfigured her pigmentation] <----look it up on google--its there; this is not to say that everyone using it will inherit the same outcome but I would like to know the level of risk involved in using something like MBH (i.e. the percentage of people who have experienced abnormal depigmentation vs. the percentage w/ welcomed results).

There are risks and rewards to everything in life and I think it is up to each of us to balance them out for ourselves. Right now you two see each other as good and evil, I think we could all learn enough from both of you to make an intelligent decision on weather not to use MBH. So, that being said who's got their stats?

P.S. Ease up people, we all make mistakes. I'm an ivy grad and I spell terribly w/o spellcheck. Lol

Dec 6, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beau_619
    Wow, I didnt mean to start a war in here...I just wanted to know the facts...I've read many articles on monobenzone and I have found, like most of you, that it is being distributed as a topical cream for people with vitiligo.

Hamid and Lovie, you both have valid opinions on the matter to me as you both are viewing monobenzone from different standpoints. Hamid, you clearly have done your research on MBH as a cosmetic lightening agent and Lovie, you clearly can speak from experience. What does bother me is that there are articles online that show pictures of what may happen if you use MBH for a long period of time. [A carribean girl had been using the cream to lighten her body and it badly disfigured her pigmentation] <----look it up on google--its there; this is not to say that everyone using it will inherit the same outcome but I would like to know the level of risk involved in using something like MBH (i.e. the percentage of people who have experienced abnormal depigmentation vs. the percentage w/ welcomed results).

There are risks and rewards to everything in life and I think it is up to each of us to balance them out for ourselves. Right now you two see each other as good and evil, I think we could all learn enough from both of you to make an intelligent decision on weather not to use MBH. So, that being said who's got their stats?!

P.S. Ease up people, we all make mistakes. I'm an ivy grad and I spell terribly w/o spellcheck. lol

Thank you for your point of view as well it is all welcomed as I said before I'm giving my experience and I'm not here marketing or making people use monobenzone if a person ask me a question I'm willing to answer.:)

Dec 6, 2007, 10:40 AM
    THIENNA Skin Whitening Pill, Skin Whitening, Skin Bleaching FAQ Beau_619 maybe you'll like this product that is if you don't have one already and check out het pics she may be on to something

Dec 6, 2007, 10:44 AM
    I'm leaving this group cause some people make me sick, check out this Lovie1 persons post also this freak has change his/her name a few times. I'm not attacking anywone but this person tought he or she couldt speak ruff to me> Check his post and see that I'm not the only one who had beef with this faker>

Monobenzone is safe but this Lovie1 person started a topic asking if anyone had bad experiences with mono.
    Says to started about 1 year and two mounths also check his the date on his post called himself Whittenbright or something something in the past on this forum.
    Claims that Mono doesn't give you spots are streams but on an other page he himselfs says to have spots " a large on on my back".

Anyway Mono can be and is ( in my eyes) bad, that's all I claimed but these ignorant people want to attack me.. and I don't go for that.Check out there comments and make your own conclusion.

Telling people to order from chinese manufacturers is wrong this is a medicine and not to mess with.You don't have to listen to me, but all of you who are new don't listen to this shallow people,,

The gay on is even stupider than I thought, willing to just try anything.My spelling might be a bit off (english in not native to me ) but my common sense is just fine.
    For all of you whom I spoken with I will not be back to wasted my time with these people.(because I said Mono is bad I'm a racist and terrorist ) By all means don't listen to these clowns.Use good and safe products you'll get there, trust me I know.Don't take recepies for mixing your own cream from just anyone It's your skin your talking about.Those of you who still want to know about Mono seek pro. Information and not some fool claiming to be a chemist.

I'll be on PM for those that have my e-mail address, be careful of these shady punks... when it backfires they won't be back to tell you and you might disfigure your body for good... take care.

Dec 6, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Vahid you can check out the link as well.this lady has had some dramatic results too.
    I don't know how long it took her to get there.

Dec 6, 2007, 11:01 AM
    http://health.ph.groups.yahoo.com/gr.../view/1f8c?b=1

http://health.ph.groups.yahoo.com/gr...os/browse/9295

These are pictures of a black girl and indian man who depigmented with monobenzone.

Please click to see their pics. At least you can see hoe depigmented skin looks
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 6, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Due to age, repetition of previous information and member bickering, we've closed this thread.

Members are welcome to post a discussion item under Member Discussions or a question here at the Skin Lightening.

Also please review the TOS and Forum Rules: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/faq.ph...#faq_faq_rules

Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search