Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Tru Beauty, just wondering how dark or light is your complexion, compare it to a celebrity. How long did it take for when u just used the oil. Did u lighten or brighten?
    TruBeauty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Tru Beauty, just wondering how dark or light is your complexion, compare it to a celebrity. How long did it take for when u just used the oil. Did u lighten or brighten?
    Paste in the address
    Before I began using the oil, I was using another natural product called body bleach and I stopped using it, because I thought I didn't c results. But when I started using the oil, the results came faster, I'd say the pics below show 2 months use with bioclaire.

U'll be the judge, here the pics...

Before:
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...e/1a15f587.jpg

Don't like this pic, lol but After
    http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i2...s/DSCN1513.jpg
    tyragisele Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
    For the people who are using Bio Claire...
    Let me get this straight: So the product that's making you lighten so much is the Bio Claire oil? Where did you buy it and how long have you been using it?

Jan 11, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Ive been using the cream and it works just fine.. I can't get the oil to buy anywhere its allways sold out so I gave up. Im about 1 shade lighter . I just want one more shade! I was just wondering if someone knows how to maintain this colour in the summer.
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Jan 12, 2007, 10:49 PM
    Ive been using the cream and it works just fine.. I can't get the oil to buy anywhere its allways sold out so I gave up. Im about 1 shade lighter . I just want one more shade! i was just wondering if someone knows how to maintain this colour in the summer.
    You can get the bio claire oil here click this
    Bio Clair they only sale the large bottle small bottles are sold out . I just got my new order in I bought more of the oil and cream I got the big jar of cream it has a lot of cream I'm glad I got the jar cause those tubes are small.. the jar last you a long time. So I have no good result yet. But my skin became very dry begin to peel a bit. I guess that's a sign that new lighter skin is appearing but no real result yet I'll wait another couple of weeks before I give up on this bio claire
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    you can get the bio claire oil here click this
    Bio Clair they only sale the large bottle small bottles are sold out . i just got my new order in i bought more of the oil and cream i got the big jar of cream it has alot of cream im glad i got the jar cause those tubes are small.. the jar last you a long time. so i have no good result yet. but my skin became very dry begin to peel a bit. i guess that's a sign that new lighter skin is appearing but no real result yet i'll wait another couple of weeks before i give up on this bio claire

HELLO GOLD3509
    I JUST ORDERED FOR BIO CLAIE AT GUESSO THEY ARE SO CHEAP , HOW IS IT ON U ARE U GETTING LIGHTER FAST?
    Hmnn you tried the pills thank God I ran into u, I was about to order toese damnn pills tomorrow.
    Hit me back I want to be u're check up friend and be in this together...
    Thanks.

Jan 15, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    HELLO GOLD3509
    I JUST ORDERED FOR BIO CLAIE AT GUESSO THEY ARE SO CHEAP , HOW IS IT ON U ARE U GETTING LIGHTER FAST?
    hmnn u tried the pills thank God i ran into u, i was about to order toese damnn pills tomorrow.
    hit me back i want to be u're check up friend and be in this together...
    thanks.
    Hi ligterimust. I been using bio claire since dec 29,06 yes its pretty cheap I am happy about that. But as of now I am not sure if this bio claire works cause I have not seen any real changes in my skin yet. The only thing I have notice is that it made my skin very dry in some areas and the skin in those area have started to peel. The person on here who been telling everybody about using bio-claire said she has gotten lighter in 2 weeks from a chocolate complexion to a light tony braxon complexion. Well I been using bio-claire for more than 2 weeks now and my complexion is no lighter yet. I been using as directed the first week I was told to use it three times a day and I have and the next week just 2 times a day. I use the soap cream and oil. I'll wait another two week before I call this bio-claire crap.. I gotten better result using hydroquione. SHory00 said they gotten a shape lighter but not me I know sometime it look like your skin is changing cause some look at there skin so hard saying oh it look like its getting lighter. I am almost ready to said this bio-claire is crap. Stay tune... but I am still giving this bio-claire a chance to see if it works so far nothing happening..

Jan 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
    Thanks "gold" I will follow u on this we are in it together... lol...

Jan 15, 2007, 11:38 AM
    Ive been using the cream and it works just fine.. I can't get the oil to buy anywhere its allways sold out so I gave up. Im about 1 shade lighter . I just want one more shade! i was just wondering if someone knows how to maintain this colour in the summer.
    The only bway out is "staying away from the sun, see, that's why Michael jack, uses umbrella where ever he goes during the summers, and to be very honest with u, any fast acting cream or lotion, contains some form of hydroquinone, even though they do not put it on nthe labell, but that's the only thing that seems to work fast and at the same time is very temporary, when exposed to the sun.
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
    WOW eenough answers on this question//lmao 55 pages of answers...

Jan 15, 2007, 11:44 AM
    Sodium we had so many junks and lies and crab at bthe beginning of these threads, so what we are having now is the real thing the people that tried them all and are giving us the feedback now, so please don't be mad at us .

Jan 15, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    thanks "gold" I will follow u on this we are in it together...lol...
    LOL OK let me know how its working for you.. I just finished putting some bio-claire cream on now LOL...
    jessica1 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gold3509
    LOL ok let me know how its working for you.. i just finished putting some bio-claire cream on now LOL...
    Hi guys I to have brought the Bio oil and the cream I live in birmigham and they cost so cheap. Even though I am lazy I still used the cream for three times a day and so on followed the instructions still nothing happened. I am just so sick of tired of buying new products what has been recommeded on this sites I feel that this people most be sellers. I have a lot of products and I have spent hundreds of pounds on skin whitening products.

The only thing lightens my face does not whiten my body so I look two tone like a monkey hahah but serious that is the signs that a person is bleaching the skin and I don't like. I have tied glutathione pills. I am now statring to think about Benoquin:D :D

Jan 16, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica1
    hi guys i to have brought the Bio oil and the cream i live in birmigham and they cost so cheap. even though i am lazy i still used the cream for three times a day and so on followed the instructions still nothing happend. iam just so sick of tired of buying new products what has been recommeded on this sites i feel that this people most be sellers. i have alot of products and i have spent hundreds of pounds on skin whitening products.

the only thing lightens my face does not whiten my body so i look two tone like a monkey hahah but serious that is the signs that a person is bleaching the skin and i dont like. i have tied glutathione pills. iam now statring to think about Benoquin:D :D
    Same here I only manage to get my face to ligten but not my body... it hard to lighten the body.. that's why I am hoping this bio-claire will work but so far it not working... I'm trying to be patience a little while longer.

Jan 16, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Waooo... so the bio claire is not for real too?. oh God. well I am waiting on gold for another 2 weeks to see what's up.

Jan 16, 2007, 07:35 PM
    Im using the bioo claire lotion and I'd say its working. I started a bit before christmas. It has evened and lightend. Don't expect results quick. Every should be thankful its natural and won't up our skin later.

Jan 16, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Im using the bioo claire lotion and I'd say its working. I started a bit before christmas. it has evened and lightend. Don't expect results quick. Every should be thankful its natural and won't up our skin later.
    Hi Shorty00,
    What else have u tried in the past? Any pills or creams? So this is working for u good I'm still waiting on mine to arrive.
    trendybabe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 08:08 PM
    Hi! I like to suggest the health supplement Glutathione.
    This is really effective. I have brown skin and with this, I noticed that my skin
    Has whiten.

Brand: Health 1st
    Quantity: 60 capsules/bottle
    1 capsule contains: 500mg Glutathione
    100mg Vit C
    100mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Health 1st Glutathione is the next real thing to skin color miracle. Made to bring
    To light the beauty of whiter, clearer skin tone, Health 1st Glutathione is proven
    To diminish the appearance of skin imperfections. Skin texture and tone is noticeable
    Enhanced with regular intake. Dark spots, blemishes, and other stains will be covered
    With new, silk smooth, whiter complexion.

Health 1st Glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant that promotes youthfulness by
    Delaying aging and whitening your skin thus making you look and feel healthier.
    It improves the cardiovascular and immune systems. It also detoxifies.
    Free radicals and peroxides are eliminated by this wonderful supplement.

Other benefits are:
    - helps prevent cancer
    - reduces the risk of having prospate cancer
    - boosts the immune system
    - protects the body against diseases

Jan 16, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trendybabe
    Hi! I like to suggest the health supplement Glutathione.
    This is really effective. I have brown skin and with this, I noticed that my skin
    has whiten.

Brand: Health 1st
    Quantity: 60 capsules/bottle
    1 capsule contains: 500mg Glutathione
    100mg Vit C
    100mg Alpha-Lipoic Acid

Health 1st Glutathione is the next real thing to skin color miracle. Made to bring
    to light the beauty of whiter, clearer skin tone, Health 1st Glutathione is proven
    to diminish the appearance of skin imperfections. Skin texture and tone is noticeable
    enhanced with regular intake. Dark spots, blemishes, and other stains will be covered
    with new, silk smooth, whiter complexion.

Health 1st Glutathione is a powerful anti-oxidant that promotes youthfulness by
    delaying aging and whitening your skin thus making you look and feel healthier.
    It improves the cardiovascular and immune systems. It also detoxifies.
    Free radicals and peroxides are eliminated by this wonderful supplement.

Other benefits are:
    - helps prevent cancer
    - reduces the risk of having prospate cancer
    - boosts the immune system
    - protects the body against diseases

Trendybabe,
    Good it worked for u, but there are 2 testimonies here on this site that are very current, and sorry to say this, thoes pills doe not work. Maybe the result u are seeing now is from the previous creams that u used. But 2 people who followed the cream regime for 4 months and more are not seeing any result. Besides you do sound like u are a sales rep for the company... lol...

Jan 16, 2007, 08:49 PM
    LOL that's funny lighermust it sounds like a rep LOL..

Yeah I use those pills for months with no result and I follow direction too... I used 3000 glu with 6000mg of vitamin C for 4 month no result so I gave up on it..

Shorty00 maybe bio claire working for you but my result is not here yet... I'm using the cream every single day 2 times a day...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search