Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tanned Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 10, 2005, 04:10 PM
    BabyBruchie
    You happened to mention Speedwhite whitening pills. This is what I'm currently using. Have you got any infor about these pills?
    Irulan Posts: 92, Reputation: 17

Nov 10, 2005, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mateo_salta
    Its a rare condition called DDT (deep dark tan) it is terminal. good luck
    LOL!!
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 10, 2005, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tanned
    You happened to mention Speedwhite whitening pills. This is what I'm currently using. Have you got any infor about these pills?
    I did mention that it was once one of my options but because it cost A lot just for a month use, I did go for glutathione anyway. I think it do work as much as speed white yet less costly. I should really be wiser now. It sreally hard to earn money!

Don't you want to try the glutathione pills too? Or have you tired it already before? And anyway, I'm just curious, how ar you going with speed white? What actaully is the ingredients or contects of the pills?

Nov 11, 2005, 08:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBruchie
    i did mention that it was once one of my options but because it cost ALOT just for a month use, i did go for glutathione anyway. i think it do work as much as speed white yet less costly. i should really be wiser now. it sreally hard to earn money!

don't you want to try the glutathione pills too? or have you tired it already before? and anyway, im just curious, how ar you going with speed white? what actaully is the ingredients or contects of the pills?
    The funny thing is that I don't know a thing about these pills' ingredients! Nothing is mentioned on the bottle nor in the website where I purchased the pills from. Weird, isn't it? I only got this stuff after I heard about it from someone. She told me it really works but she herself had stopped taking these pills beause of the costly price. Hope it works for me though, keeping my fingers crossed. It's been two weeks now and no difference so far.
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2005, 12:19 PM
    Hi everyone :) Has Anyone Here Used otentika makari or godiva ? Which 1 Work good- 3-4 shedes? Do You Get Fast Results? Is It Worth The Money? Pleas help me
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 01:40 PM
    Hi deluze how much are the MET-TATHIONE whitening pills and where can someone purchase them from?
    inmypjs Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2005, 05:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I personally do not think that you have to take your Vitamin C 2x the dosage of your glutathione. I think that is just bull****. Who in her right mind would forgo popping 6 large tablets of Vitamin C a day & still that excludes your glutathione & everything else.
    Glutathione

Also indexed as: GSH

Glutathione is a small protein composed of three amino acids: cysteine, glutamic acid, and glycine.

Glutathione is involved in detoxification—it binds to toxins, such as heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides, and transforms them into a form that can be excreted in urine or bile. Glutathione is also an important antioxidant. In preliminary research, dietary glutathione intake from fruit and raw vegetables has been associated with protection against some forms of cancer.1 2 Glutathione has also inhibited cancer in test tube3 and animal studies.4 In preliminary research, higher glutathione levels have also been associated with good health in older adults.5

Glutathione supplements appear to be efficiently absorbed in rats.6 7 However, the same may not be true for glutathione supplements in humans. For example, when seven healthy people were given a single application of up to 3,000 mg of glutathione, there was no increase in blood glutathione levels.8 The authors of the study concluded "it is not feasible to increase circulating glutathione to a clinically beneficial extent by the oral administrating of a single application of 3,000 mg of glutathione." Absorption of glutathione may be better in rats because unlike the gastrointestinal tract of rats, the human gastrointestinal tract contains significant amounts of an enzyme (gamma-glutamyltranspeptidase) that breaks down glutathione. Preliminary evidence has suggested that absorption of glutathione can occur in the mouth when glutathione tablets are placed between the teeth and the inner cheek.9

Some researchers believe that supplements other than oral glutathione may be more effective in raising blood levels of glutathione. For example, in one trial, blood glutathione levels rose nearly 50% in healthy people taking 500 mg of vitamin C per day for only two weeks. Vitamin C raises glutathione by helping the body manufacture it. In addition to vitamin C, other nutritional compounds that may, according to preliminary research, help increase glutathione levels include alpha lipoic acid, glutamine, methionine, S-adenosyl methionine (SAMe), and whey protein. Vitamin B6, riboflavin, and selenium are required in the manufacture of glutathione. The extent to which any of these nutrients effectively increases glutathione levels in humans remains unclear.

Nov 13, 2005, 11:08 PM
    Hello guys.

Just want to tell you all that I already received my order or glutathione and I am taking it 3000mg of glutathione and 6000mg of vitamin C

Then I finally ordered the thienna whitening body splash and lotion, even if no one get to comment on it here. Hehe, because I have emailed them and they have answered my questions good thathas convinced me enough to get their products.

I will keep you posted with my developments :)

Nov 13, 2005, 11:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownsugar
    hi deluze how much are the MET-TATHIONE whitening pills and where can someone purchase them from?
    My supplier of gluta has mentioned me about this brand as a good one but since it is just 500mg of glutathione I go for dr. james but as I was told Met-tathione is from japan and as compared with ph338 and tathione 307 that are also from japan this is of high dosage. And I do cost a little much than other brands.

I haven't heard of this brand that's why I did go for dr. james well guess I was late, but ill be ordering that on my second batch of orders :)
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 13, 2005, 11:15 PM
    my supplier of gluta has mentioned me about this brand as a good one but since it is just 500mg of glutathione i go for dr. james but as i was told Met-tathione is from japan and as compared with ph338 and tathione 307 that are also from japan this is of high dosage. and i do cost alittle much than other brands.

i havent heared of this brand thats why i did go for dr. james well guess i was late, but ill be ordering that on my second batch of orders :)
    I must say, WOW, you really took 6000mg Vitamin C for real?I don't think I can stomach that

Nov 13, 2005, 11:18 PM
    Ehem ehem
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    I personally do not think that you have to take your Vitamin C 2x the dosage of your glutathione. I think that is just bull****. Who in her right mind would forgo popping 6 large tablets of Vitamin C a day & still that excludes your glutathione & everything else.
    GUILTY! :D
    Insanity level: normal ;)
    Vanity level (maybe): critical :eek:

Peace!

Nov 13, 2005, 11:20 PM
    GUILTY! :D
    LOl. I tried that too but I stopped since it was way too much to bear.
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 06:53 AM
    my supplier of gluta has mentioned me about this brand as a good one but since it is just 500mg of glutathione i go for dr. james but as i was told Met-tathione is from japan and as compared with ph338 and tathione 307 that are also from japan this is of high dosage. and i do cost alittle much than other brands.

i havent heared of this brand thats why i did go for dr. james well guess i was late, but ill be ordering that on my second batch of orders :)
    hi babybruchie , did u try makari products? Cause I herd they very good..

Nov 14, 2005, 11:03 AM
    Speedwhite whitening pills
    These pills come with Rosehip Vit c. The pills 500mg, rosehip 600mg.. how does this sound? Damn expensive pills!

Nov 14, 2005, 11:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uk3
    hi babybruchie , did u try makari products? cause i herd they very good ..
    No haven't tried them, what I am trying now is the thienna products
    These are pretty impressive products.
    Michelle_22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 12:17 PM
    Skin lightening report
    Hello,

I purchased the skin lightening report a month ago. I can definitely say it's worth a try. The report has potions to get rid of skin problem and lighten the skin. Or there are products that is highly recommended.

Michelle
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2005, 11:49 PM
    Does Glutathione really make the skin more beautiful? I'm using skin care products, and my skin is pretty much flawless. Do you guys use topical creams or do you use glutha only?
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2005, 06:04 AM
    DOES ANYONE KNOW
    WHERE I CAN ORDER SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP NOOOOWWWW!!
    I mean right now. Can somebody please give me a homepage??

Thanks

Nov 15, 2005, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charité
    Does Glutathione really make the skin more beautiful? I'm using skin care products, and my skin is pretty much flawless. Do you guys use topical creams or do you use glutha only?
    I would really recommend glutathione as part of your skin care regimen. It makes your skin more supple & moist. It definitely is worth a try.

Nov 15, 2005, 08:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenophon
    DOES ANYONE KNOW
    WHERE I CAN ORDER SKIN LIGHTENING SOAP NOOOOWWWW!!!!!
    I mean right now. Can somebody plz give me a homepage???

thx
    I think you should check out your local Asian stores instead. I am sure it is available there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search