Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2005, 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chick1234
    yeah, I came across that web site, web site looks professional, product is cheap and doesn't include hydroquinone. It also talks about L-glutathione, begin the only skin lightening pill that actually works; but it only show very minimal lightening Has anyone here order it ?
    Whiterskin is working for me so far. I did get some blemishes in the first few days but they are gone now.
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 03:36 AM
    How many shades did u get? And ow long u been using it?
    Tanks :)
    chick1234 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2005, 04:20 PM
    :mad: I finally order to that skin lightening report for 20.00, its worthless to me, I tried to upload it on my post, but it says the file is to large, so if you want to take a look, give me your email address and I'll sent it to you

Nov 9, 2005, 06:11 PM
    did u hear a but z bigatti?? I herd they good in lightingthe skin... I will look at there web// :p

Nov 9, 2005, 06:26 PM
    Can u tell me if u c a lot of different? How many shads?
    Tanks

Nov 9, 2005, 06:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by uk3
    hoo tank u so much :) :) :) im will read it now... sorry 4 very bad speling im not english or american......
    r u steel using the pills?
    What's pill? Am not taking anything, am tried of wasting money on products that doesn't work

I want to order L-glutathione, but am sure if it works

Nov 9, 2005, 06:55 PM
    hoo tank u so much :) :) :) im will read it now... sorry 4 very bad speling im not english or american......
    r u steel using the pills?
    Your jamaican ?

Nov 9, 2005, 08:35 PM
    yeah am confuse to, but from reading that learned that arbutin the main active lightening agent is the main ingredient in the Swiss whitening pill, and also loycophence gs which is in Imedenn Time Prefection Pill is also in the Swiss whitening pill.

I tried that pill awhile back, for a while there it was working , but i started to forgot taking the pill
    Have a look at p.58 , she sad that the pills didn't work for her.. do you have mesenger?

Nov 9, 2005, 08:44 PM
    have a look at p.58 , she sad that the pills didnt work 4 her.. do u have mesenger?
    No, I have Yahoo and AOL or aim

Yes, I seen that on page 58, but I don't think she was taking enough for her body weight , plus from doing a lot of reading; in order for L-glutathione to work and show result you have to take more than only vitamin c. you should also take NAC n-acetyl cysteine, selenium, a glutathione booster pills,etc, theirs more but those are the ones I pick out for myself to do more research on. I'll sent you the article tomorrow when I find it

Nov 9, 2005, 08:56 PM
    no, i have yahoo and aol or aim

yes, i seen that on page 58, but i don't think she was taking enough for her body weight , plus from doing a lot of reading; in order for L-glutathione to work and show result u have to take more than only vitamin c. you should also take NAC n-acetyl cysteine, selenium, a glutathione booster pills,etc, theirs more but those are the ones i pick out for myself to do more research on. I'll sent you the article tomorrow when i find it
    in my past I use to use skin succses product , and I'm a fred that ntural skin care will not help me even thogt I stop using , now my coler midum brune, and I want to b 2-3 shade llighter...
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 9, 2005, 11:24 PM
    Hey uk3
    hi, where can u get the gluathione - can u get it in a shop? cause
    2 shades it perfect 4 me.. i live in england and im not sure but herd that i cont deliver here whitening pills..
    I asked the lady to whom I ordered my glutathione pills and told me that if whitening pills are not permitted in england, all you have to do is to tell the person to whom you will be ordering it to declare it as a "dietary supplemnet & Vitamins" other than whitening pills for customs porpuses.

And you should choose a bottle of glutathione that doesn't have the word whitening pills in the label rather as a dietary supplement. So that it will push through the customs.

Well that how I get what she has explained. Just want to share if ever you will consider glutathione whitening pills as an option in the future.

Nov 9, 2005, 11:39 PM
    whats pill? am not taking anything, am tried of wasting money on products that doesn't work

i want to order L-glutathione, but am sure if it works
    I think they do work based on my readings here, I have been reading post of dimples and she got 2-3 shades lighter, and Rhia got almost the same results. That's why I finally ordered mine! And I'm really excited about it. But what I ordered is not the speed white though it was once one of my options but as I have computed, I can't handle its cost in the long run so I settled for the brand name dr. james and powerpack megathione which cost lesser specially when you order in several bottles. The only glutathione booster that I got is Vitamin C with rosehip because based onmy readings it would be enough and besides it's the cheapest among the glutathione boosters and it may be enough because dimples haven't mentioned that she takes other glutathione boosters just Vitamin C. and besides I got my Vitamin C for free with my order.
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 9, 2005, 11:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBruchie
    i think they do work based on my readings here, i have been reading post of dimples and she got 2-3 shades lighter, and Rhia got almost the same results. thats why i finally ordered mine! and im really excited about it. but what i ordered is not the speed white though it was once one of my options but as i have computed, i can't handle its cost in the long run so i settled for the brand name dr. james and powerpack megathione which cost lesser specially when you order in several bottles. the only glutathione booster that i got is Vitamin C with rosehip because based onmy readings it would be enough and besides its the cheapest amoung the glutathione boosters and it may be enough because dimples havent mentioned that she takes other glutathione boosters just Vitamin C. and besides i got my Vitamin C for free with my order.
    Hi there. Well, I have been using my glutathione for nearly 3months now & I have started taking it with Vitamin A also as well as my 2000mg Vitamin C. I do not think it is necessary to take twice the dosage of Vitamin C as others would recommend. 2000-3000mg would be okay, I guess. As for glutathione, I think I did not whiten further since I reduced mine to 2000 so I have upped it to 3000mg 3 days ago. Do update me on your progress & will also tell you if I will lighten further with the 3000mg. Goodluck.

Nov 9, 2005, 11:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    whiterskin is working for me so far. I did get some blemishes in the first few days but they are gone now.
    I have tried thisproduct too before, I think it did work for me and make my face lighter few shades with just one tub, I was satisfied with the results.

I have also tried amira magic cream before whiterskin when its not yet famous because my friend used that and she is complementing it well BUT I think I am allergic to it that I did not spot test it as I was told and I end up with a big red face! :mad: but then guess it was my fault that I did not tried it on one little portion first.

All I want now is to have a lighter skin that is EVEN. Because my arms and legs are much much darker with the rest of my body maybe because its more exposed to the sun and loved wearing shorts and sleeve less blouses. Anyway. I'm still looking for a product that will bleach that part of my skin since the whitening pills that I was able to get will lighten the skin as a whole.

Nov 9, 2005, 11:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    Hi there. Well, I have been using my glutathione for nearly 3months now & I have started taking it with Vitamin A also as well as my 2000mg Vitamin C. I do not think it is neccesary to take twice the dosage of Vitamin C as others would recommend. 2000-3000mg would be okay, I guess. As for glutathione, I think I did not whiten further since I reduced mine to 2000 so I have upped it to 3000mg 3 days ago. Do update me on your progress & will also tell you if I will lighten further with the 3000mg. Goodluck.
    thanks dimples, actually it was your dosage I am following :D I am really excited, I actually got the EMS trackingof my orders and I am really checking it status everyday. ;)

BTW, how many mg of vitamin A are you taking? Is it also recommended or vitamin C will do? I was told that vitamin C maybe same dosage up to 2x the glutathione but I told her that I will take it two times since if I told her so she will give me those amount of vitamin C so why not take it if its free.

is Vitamin A water soluble? Is taking it more, will make you sick? How much have you paid for your vitamin A? Do you think it is really necessary?
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2005, 12:07 AM
    thanks dimples, actually it was your dosage i am following :D i am really excited, i actually got the EMS trackingof my orders and i am really checking it status everyday. ;)

BTW, how many mg of vitamin A are you taking? is it also recommended or vitamin C will do? i was told that vitamin C maybe same dosage up to 2x the glutathione but i told her that i will take it two times since if i told her so she will give me those amount of vitamin C so why not take it if its free.

is Vitamin A water soluble? is taking it more, will make you sick? how much have you paid for your vitamin A? do you think it is really necessary?
    I am taking 400IU of Vitamin E(wrong there) for the last 2 weeks. I would not suggest you increase that dose further since Vitamin E is fat soluble as well as Vitamins A, D & K. Good thing you got your vitamin C for free. I guess you must be really good at haggling. Lol. That's the way to go when buying by bulk.

Nov 10, 2005, 12:22 AM
    Yeah, I did say when she told me the dosage of vitamin C OMG! That's too many, that would be too expensive for me, I will think it over, take hold on my orders :D
    sharon1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2005, 01:07 AM
    i have tried thisproduct too before, i think it did work for me and make my face lighter few shades with just one tub, i was satisfied with the results.

i have also tried amira magic cream before whiterskin when its not yet famous because my friend used that and she is complementing it well BUT i think i am allergic to it that i did not spot test it as i was told and i end up with a big red face! :mad: but then guess it was my fault that i did not tried it on one little portion first.

all i want now is to have a lighter skin that is EVEN. because my arms and legs are much much darker with the rest of my body maybe because its more exposed to the sun and loved wearing shorts and sleeve less blouses. anyway. im still looking for a product that wil bleach that part of my skin since the whitening pills that i was able to get will lighten the skin as a whole.

If you were satisfied with whiterskin product, why are you looking for something new? Are you looking for body products? Maybe look into F&F body creams.

Nov 10, 2005, 01:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon1
    if you were satisfied with whiterskin product, why are you looking for something new? Are you looking for body products? Maybe look into F&F body creams.
    I am satisfied with it as a facial product :) and I am no longer looking for something new. I am already contented with my facial color, just using regular facial cleanser and moisturozer now.

Yeah what I am looking for is body products, not for the whole body though, just for my arms and legs, to even it oput with the rest for my body :)

Nov 10, 2005, 07:15 AM
    Hi everyone I have big problem... in my past I was using skinsuccess product, my skin doesn't look bad at the moment - I would like to b 2 shades brighter
    Bt I don't know if the nutral product will be effectiv on me///cause I used skinsuccess
    Please if anyone know a but it... let me know
    Thank :confused: :confused: :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search