Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    someone0828 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2016, 09:28 AM
    Worried
    Hi me and my boyfriend had sex on night of July 30 , he ejaculated inside of me, the next morning of July 31, we had sex again and he did the same thing.. now, on the same day of July 31 in the afternoon I got my period, this is also my expected period date, is there any possibilities that I may be pregnant? By the way, I have a regular cycle . Thank you very much. I am so worried please help me.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
    The odds are that you are NOT pregnant.
    There is a slight possibility that if the bleeding doesn't have menstrual lining in it, that it is just thin blood, and light flow, that you could be.
    Somehow, somewhere in the world, there is always someone who gets pregnant in the million to one odds, or thousand, or hundred.... or one in ten.
    It's always possible.
    But I doubt it.
    That's not really the question.
    The question is why do you put yourself through this awful worry by having unprotected sex???? If you forget things all the time, get the patch. Find a Planned Parenthood. All free or cheap. GO!!!
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2016, 12:50 PM
    WOW. In today's age you have no knowledge of "how you get pregnant?
    Re-read Joypulv please--"The question is why do you put yourself through this awful worry by having unprotected sex???? If you forget things all the time, get the patch. Find a Planned Parenthood. All free or cheap. GO!!!"
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 01:44 PM
    The odds are that you could be. Those little spermatozoa, hundreds of them are intent on reaching that egg. They move at their own pace, some faster then others, some wait for a chance.

So I may ask, why take that chance. Spontaneous copulation can be accomplished and enjoyed with proper protection and in many cases enjoyed more because of it,
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 03:45 PM
    Any time you have sex, pregnancy is possible, even with protection, even on your period.

You'll have to wait and see what happens with your next period. If you miss it, wait a week and then test using first morning urine. If it's negative, wait another week and test again, or get a blood test done.

If you want to lower the risk of pregnancy, use at least two forms of birth control. The pill and a condom are a great combination. If you keep doing what you're doing you will get pregnant eventually, if you aren't already.

Good luck.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2016, 04:13 PM
    I agree with the others... at this rate, you WILL be pregnant in the very near future if you aren't this time.

Doing what you have the way you have, its all a matter of when, not if.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 31, 2016, 04:37 PM
    In probabilities, there is no such expression as 'the odds are you could be.' I already said you could be. The odds are either/or, and you can assign percentages or not. It is my contention that you aren't.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jul 31, 2016, 04:43 PM
    Possible, but not likely. If an unplanned pregnancy would be a problem for you, lessen the possibility even more by using a reliable form of birth control, and have your partner use a condom... no penetration without one.

Keep in mind, even with birth control used correctly, pregnancy can still happen, so there will always be a chance, even if unlikely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Beyond worried please help [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I am currently 13w2d pregnant with my second child. I had a miscarriage in Dec 09. So up until about a week ago I had a hard knot above my pelvic bone so I was think everything was OK with the baby. But now the knot is not there I have had some cramping but they feel like menstural cramps...

So worried! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm so worried I had sex with my boyfriend last night he wore a condom and he pulled out, I was expecting my period in the next 2 days but sometimes it comes earlier, when we checked the condom it was full of blood and then right after I got home I had quite a bit of blood on my underwear I figured...

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

Should I be worried? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with my girlfriend for 5 months now and I love her. I am going on holiday with my friends in July and she is going away with her family in August. I have been quite worried of late as my girlfriend tell me that her mam asks her if she's pulled on a night out when she see s her...

I am worried [ 5 Answers ]

What I do for my wife bcoz she is not excited during sex

View more questions Search