Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 30, 2016, 06:31 AM
    How to get replace bulb
    How can I get at the fixture to replace the bulb?

Name:  20160729_180356_resized.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  189.5 KBName:  20160729_180448_resized.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  185.3 KB
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 30, 2016, 11:55 AM
    OK, I'll bite. What is it?
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Jul 30, 2016, 12:06 PM
    What's to bite at? Those are pictures of a ceiling mounted recessed fluorescent light.

One of the bulbs needs changing and for the life of me I can't find a way into the housing to get at the bulb. I was able to get my hand over the lip and reach the light assembly. It feels as if it is just resting on the frame of the unit. It can slide front to back and side to side but there does not seem to be enough room to get it past the reflector and out to change the bulb .
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jul 31, 2016, 04:54 AM
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you replace the bulb? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you replace the circular bulb in a Hampton Bay Windward III ceiling fan? All the questions in the internet are about taking the globe off. I got the globe off but the bulbs and the connections stymied me. There are two bulbs, one smaller circle inside a larger circle. No clue how to get the...

How do I replace a light bulb in a maytag refrigerator [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Maytag refrigerator with a light out. I have turned off the power and removed the light guard. The manual says to now "simply" replace the bulb -- but, I can't get the light bulb out. Does it screw in?

Replace dash light bulb [ 0 Answers ]

How do I remove the black panel to replace the bulb for the headlight switch on a 2003 Hurricane M/H, F53 Ford chassis. Thanks

Replace primer bulb Echo trimmer [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any magic to replacing the primer bulb on an Echo weed trimmer? Sure sounds like the thing *wants* to start now, but no luck?

How to replace light bulb, 1993 Camry [ 2 Answers ]

I feel silly asking this but I don't want to break anything trying to figure it out: I need to replace the driver side front running light on my 1993 Camry (the lens is yellow). There is one screw and when I remove it I'm no closer to getting to the bulb than before. I've replaced other things on...

View more questions Search