Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2016, 02:23 AM
    Trump and Evita too dangerously reckless to have access to classified information
    We already know that Evita is too careless with classified emails because she had them on unsecured and unauthorized servers . In a rational world that should disqualifier her for the position of CIC.

But how would Trump handle it ? Would he be as reckless in his handling of security information? We may have found out on his FIRST day of having access. Yesterday he became eligible for daily intelligence briefings . Then during a rally in Colorado Springs he blurted out during one of his rants that the US should not have to pay rent for a base in Saudi Arabia. Now here's the problem . The United States isn’t supposed to have a base in Saudi Arabia. The last American base in Saudi Arabia was supposed to have closed down . After unrest during the invasion of Iraq, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld officially closed the last remaining U.S. military base in Saudi Arabia and gave it back to the Saudi government. IF there is one there , it is classified information . He may have disclosed information that could expose American personnel at the base to danger .
    So either Trump was talking out of his A$$ ,or he was disclosing recently received classified info. Which is it ? BTW he is probably speaking about a secret drone base that the BBC reported about

So while Evita exposes classified information to people who should not have the authority to read it ;or exposes it to potential hacking by having it on a server that does not provide it the protection that a Google account has .......Trump either blurts it out ,or maybe he will include it in his well thought out tweets (sarcasm font).
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2016, 06:56 AM
    I wonder the very same thing Tom, but what was most disturbing was the Donald' plea to Vlad to hack and leak more emails from the dems, especially Hillary, and frankly I don't buy he was being sarcastic, or joking, and I am sure Vlad doesn't either, and that crosses yet another line with me.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2016, 04:08 PM
    What Hillary did when she was in contempt of Congress with FileGate for 9 months was far worse...

And I guarantee that during that 9 months she made copies of EVERYTHING before she handed them over... she IS that vindictive of a person.

With her background and history...if Hillary was a regular person...she'd never pass a background check for a low level clearance much less a high level one...because she IS a huge risk in every way shape or form.

JUST on the recent email issues there are a number of federal law violations that her insider friends are working overtime to keep her out of jail over.

That is grounds for arrest on those crimes...as well as IMMEDIATE revocation of any clearance she might have had....but then...this is yet another example of how the law doesn't apply to certain political hacks...
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jul 30, 2016, 04:28 PM
    Her name is Clinton, not Evita, show some respect.
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2016, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    She made a political career on the coat tails of the man she married for political ambitions...........just like Evita Peron .Her success was from the sheer force of her will in that she would do anything to achieve what she wanted . Consider that the only respect I'll ever give Bonnie Parker Clintoon.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2016, 05:06 PM
    Hillary may not be perfect or even popular with the righties, but my gosh Trump has his own baggage with the law in NY for possible fraud, and may have been in violation of the Logan Law, asking Putin to hack Hillary. What a big mouth for a smart business guy his bankruptcies not withstanding.

How do you justify voting for that racist Smoothy? How do you justify the badmouth on Hillary without including Trump?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 30, 2016, 06:16 PM
    How's this for respect her name is Dilliary Clintoon, darling of the Demorats
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2016, 07:04 PM
    Sorry... she isn't entitled to any more respect from ANYONE than she has shown towards Donald Trump herself...

And that's precious little.

Respect is earned...not an entitlement...she hasn't EARNED any.
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2016, 02:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    Hillary may not be perfect or even popular with the righties, but my gosh Trump has his own baggage with the law in NY for possible fraud, and may have been in violation of the Logan Law, asking Putin to hack Hillary. What a big mouth for a smart business guy his bankruptcies not withstanding.

How do you justify voting for that racist Smoothy? How do you justify the badmouth on Hillary without including Trump?
    Like I said ;neither is qualified . Had one of the officers in the military been aa reckless with classified info .,they would've been drummed out of the military ,and prosecuted .In no way would they ever be authorized to receive classified info.

And Trump ? His is a classic case of 'loose lips sink ships' .He's clearly either too stupid or reckless to handle classified information. Someone has to sit him down and explain to him that the things POTUS says matter and can have long range consequences . All one has to do is recall the emperor's careless use of the term 'red line'.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 31, 2016, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    Like I said ;neither is qualified . Had one of the officers in the military been aa reckless with classified info .,they would've been drummed out of the military ,and prosecuted .In no way would they ever be authorized to receive classified info.

And Trump ? His is a classic case of 'loose lips sink ships' .He's clearly either too stupid or reckless to handle classified information. Someone has to sit him down and explain to him that the things POTUS says matter and can have long range consequences . All one has to do is recall the emperor's careless use of the term 'red line'.
    I've said it before Tom Dumb and Dumber or as I call them Dump and Dilliary.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Access to online payroll information [ 2 Answers ]

Is an employer allowed to terminate an employee's online access to payroll information, if the employee has already been terminated?

Classified (multi-step) Income Statement, and Classified Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Accounting and I have a question on a homework problem that wasn't covered in the discussion. A trial balance sheet was given and a Classified (multi-step) Income Statement and a Classified Balance Sheet need to be made. If you could help me figure out what points should be under each that...

Restrict access to my private information in my PC [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! My brother built me a computer for my birthday from hardware modules that he bought. I've been using it for about 5 months. My PC has total open access, as it was an offer, and I didn't want to lock it with a password as it would seem ungrateful. Usually, for privacy, all that I do is...

Laptop montior failed need to access information and retrieve files. [ 1 Answers ]

I need to access the files on a HP laptop (uses XP) that the monitor has failed. What is the best the best way to get the files off the hard drive and off desk top, Considered connecting laptop to TV and considered connecting to another laptop in home that had vista but not sure how to do either....

Setting Up Connections So That I Can Access Information from Anywhere [ 2 Answers ]

I am using 2003 server in server and XP as client operating system. I have internet connection to my server so I want to transfer data through my lan to Internet so that I can access the data from any place. Please give the procedure how to do it? Thank you.

View more questions Search