Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morgiebean Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2016, 09:08 AM
    Is it age or judgments when you get initial good response but then no contact?
    My husband is 56 years old and has had an award-winning career in sales. He has been looking for a professional job for 8 years now with no luck. We get initial great response and sometimes phone interviews - one hiring manager conveyed to his staff "he did a phenomenal job" - but soon after initial contact or interview, he receives no further contact and lately not even rejection letters. He also has some default judgments on record. Do you think it is his age they are discovering or the judgments?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2016, 10:36 AM
    It could well be a combination of BOTH. There is a lot of competition from more youthful better credit background candidates out there. He could work on his credit report though.

How to Remove a Judgment From Your Credit Report

Also it's not just the judgments but the adverse affects they have on your scores, that paint one as unreliable.

7 Simple Ways To Improve Your Credit Score | Bankrate.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I try to contact my ex but no response [ 11 Answers ]

My ex and I broke up 2 months ago. We dated for a year but became close friends and tried working on the relationship another 2 years. I admit I was clingy, and *****y, and was nagging all the time. I was the worst girlfriend ever. BUT I never cheated and I always bought him things and did things...

Initial Response; Perpetual bonds are similar to a no-growth common stock ? [ 3 Answers ]

A bond that pays interest forever and has no maturity is a perpetual bond. In what respect is a perpetual bond similar to a no-growth common stock? Are there preferred stocks that are evaluated similarly to perpetual bonds and other preferred stocks that are more like bonds with finite lives?...

What age is good for sex? [ 11 Answers ]

What age should you have sex when you're a teenager?:)

View more questions Search