Ask
    Gabe1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2016, 08:27 AM
    Value of Noritake China Set
    8 PC full set nortaki goldlea 4793 dinnerwear what is the value
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2016, 07:26 AM
    Check EBay, prices vary. China sets are falling out of favor because of less formal dining.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NORITAKE china 52 piece set [ 4 Answers ]

I am curious to know what the value of my china is?

Value of noritake china set? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a complete 8 piece place setting of noritake china that is about 22 years old. I was just wanting to know a value of the china?

Monetary Value of Noritake China Set [ 4 Answers ]

I inherited a set of Noritake China and would like to know the value. On the back it says Noritake Handpainted with a Letter M in the middle. Below that it says Made in Japan, then Japanese writing, then No. 16034. I do not know the name of the pattern but it is white with gold scrollwork all the...

Value of Noritake china set [ 1 Answers ]

I have a set of Noritake that was initially a service for 20. It is now a set for 18 with some extra pieces. Each piece has the Noritake mark and the pattern is "Reina". I would like to determine the approximate value for sale.

Value of Noritake China set [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 12 piece service of Noritake china 6603 Sylvia. My home was recently damaged and I need to have a value to give to the homeowners 3 of my plates were broken but they want a value of the whole set not just the pieces. They said they don't go by pieces but by sets. Thanks patalmag

View more questions Search