Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonymousdjs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2016, 10:25 PM
    Help please?
    I need someone to tell me it's going to be okay. I'm so scared right now I want to cry myself to sleep. I'm scared of robots, and how they will affect us. Will they take over our jobs, and us leaving us with absolutely nothing to do at all? And if so will this happen in my life time. I'm so scared.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 29, 2016, 06:58 AM
    Book an appointment with a Psychologist.. they will help to work out irrational fears.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2016, 07:19 AM
    Robots? You have nothing to worry about. Your fears are totally irrational. Have you talked to someone about this?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2016, 09:07 AM
    It will be okay, but I hope you talk to someone in person who can reassure you and help with your emotional FEARS so it doesn't continue to negatively affect how you cope with real life.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 29, 2016, 10:06 AM
    Good point, but look at the bigger picture which is REALITY. Till when Robots and machines are going to work? Till they have their battery full, what will they do when its finished? For example your phone, your phone dies when the battery power is finished, and it won't work till YOU the MASTER of Phone give them their power charge. So in the same way, Robots and machines are nothing more then a TOOL for us. WE human beings makes machines and Robots, Machine's or Robots doesn't makes us. We have the power to control them not the other way around.

I know in the movies they show like its going to take over etc etc, But they made movie for entertainment purpose and just with but in REAL life we will have the control over it because we make them for our use. Its like 'Mickey Mouse' in Disney, just fantasies about mouse talking in English and dancing with mini mouse. But in real life, there is no mickey or mini mouse talking. OK. So, don't worry OK.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search