Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rosalie Monaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2016, 03:49 PM
    Emotionalwellbeing
    Can we sense what makes you feel lost connectivity with someone who you or I share with someone and what is the outcome separate ask an wait for my opinion to be weighed down.so I may replenish self rightiousnees.or is alike chance the firm of back bashed state of mind for claim placed association an wasted partners have place ? To pass an able intent as opposed identity better placed knowledge an make no performance identity act in evolved or fake involvement?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2016, 04:48 PM
    All kinds of bad stuff happens to good people in life. Your choice what you do about it. Does that answer your question?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 28, 2016, 06:01 PM
    Your translation into English makes less and less sense as you write. All I understand is lost connectivity with someone with whom you had shared. Would you be willing to try again?

If someone leaves you, of course you feel sad, lost, unloved, alone. You gather your friends around and ask them to keep you busy while you get over it.
    You find a job, area of study, hobby, sport, pet, family, or anything you can think of to distract you.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2016, 06:17 PM
    "To pass an able intent as opposed identity better placed knowledge an make no performance identity act in evolved or fake involvement?" Yes, I'm confused! Reads like some of the Chinese instructions you get.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Jul 29, 2016, 11:13 AM
    I am sorry I did not understand your question can you please re write in a simple language?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search