Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pachamoru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2007, 04:46 PM
    How to reset timer on JD 110
    Hello,
    I have a JD L110 and I would like to know how to reset my timer indicator back to zero. Is this even possible. I figured that if I disconnected the battery, it would reset, but no luck. Right now there is like a left/right arrow that keeps on blinking. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Pacha
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Apr 15, 2007, 05:58 AM
    JD claims this is not possible and they also say the indicators should go out after being on for an hour. Further information is available here:OMGX22464_J6

Good Luck,
    Morrowrj
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 15, 2007, 08:06 AM
    It most likely uses a PROM Programmable read only memory, as opposed to an EPROM, those are erasable and more expensive. I doubt they would allow you to easily reset the timer. Its kind of like turning back the miles on a car speedometer! Not good!
    pachamoru Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerguy
    It most likely uses a PROM Programable read only memory, as opposed to an EPROM, those are erasable and more expensive. I doubt they would allow you to easily reset the timer. Its kinda like turning back the miles on a car speedometer! Not good!

Thanks for the replies. Just to clarify, my intention was not to roll back the timer for any purpose other than making it easy on me to know when to service, instead of having to remember the last timer number. THanks again!

Pacha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Reset Noma/Garrison Outdoor Timer [ 1 Answers ]

I need to reset a Noma Outdoor LCD timer and cannot locate the manual. There does not appear to be a link to Noma or Garrison. How do I reset it to factory defaults. No reset switch - only ON/OFF, RND, SET. Any links to maufacturer sites or tips on reset device?

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

Profile reset? [ 1 Answers ]

SOLVED I can't figure this out. One of my friends were on my computer a few days ago, when he finished, he shut it down. When I started it up, my proflile was... reset. For example, My active Desktop displays the screen it showed when I first installed Windows 2000 on it. My Mozilla Firefox...

Reset password [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hatachi dvd and I need to reset the password for the parental rating and I don't have the manual. How do I do this?

View more questions Search