Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Jul 27, 2016, 01:14 PM
    Annoying Sanders Supporters
    It's great that Clinton has secured the Democratic nomination but is anyone else fed up with the childish, irrational and fanatical Sanders supporters? I can't think of any candidate in recent history other than Trump who has such immature, disrespectful supporters. I think that Sanders himself is partly to blame. He stayed in the race far too long when he should have bowed out gracefully and endorsed Clinton after the New York primary if not earlier. He didn't condemn his supporters when they made hateful comments about Clinton until the media called him out for it and even then he only condemned his supporters in a very half-hearted way. At least he finally did the right thing and endorsed her at the convention. His supporters' attitude is disturbing, if they don't get their way, they'll take their ball and go home even if it means electing a complete moron like Trump. This election is America's last chance to show the world that they're not complete fools, if they elect Trump, America will never be taken seriously in the world again.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 27, 2016, 02:18 PM
    I have to say that although the Sanders supports have been outside the box. It is a shame how the election was rigged in favor of one nominee over another. We already look like fools and if you think it is just a joke from the other side as for all the scandals she brings with her your kidding yourself. She should have been behind bars already.

Jul 27, 2016, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cdad View Post
    I have to say that although the Sanders supports have been outside the box. It is a shame how the election was rigged in favor of one nominee over another. We already look like fools and if you think it is just a joke from the other side as for all the scandals she brings with her your kidding yourself. She should have been behind bars already.
    How can you say that the election was rigged? Even if superdelegates had not existed, Clinton still would have easily won the nomination by millions of votes.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 27, 2016, 06:44 PM
    So you think the emails that came to light were just a fabrication? It showed that the DNC had actively promoted one candidate over another. If that isn't manipulation then I'm not sure what dictionary your using. I'm not saying that sanders would have won handily but he didn't have a level playing field to begin with. He may have won you never really know now.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2016, 07:30 PM
    Sander came very close to getting the delegates in the vote, but the superdelegates weren't with him. How far can you go if the party machine isn't with you? The democrats and the republicans have a different view of the world,trump could get away with it but sanders couldn't. Let's hope dilliary is sensible and gives burnie a cabinet post
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 27, 2016, 07:55 PM
    Sanders was the candidate. Do you mean delegates?

Bernie will be much more effective in the Senate.
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2016, 09:05 PM
    Yes delegates a slip of the tongue
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2016, 04:31 AM
    Sanders might have won if Hillary's close friend in the DNC (Debbie Wasserman Shultz)had not been actively working to sabotage Sanders. Proven with emails Wikileaks made public.

Proof positive the party was going to put the Hilderbeast on the ticket by hook or by crook... despite what other Democrats wanted.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2016, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Sanders might have won if Hillary's close friend in the DNC (Debbie Wasserman Shultz)had not been actively working to sabotage Sanders. Proven with emails Wikileaks made public.

Proof positive the party was going to put the Hilderbeast on the ticket by hook or by crook... despite what other Democrats wanted.
    Was that hilderbeast or wildebeast
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2016, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Was that hilderbeast or wildebeast
    Most of the names I have for her I can't even post...

I have solid reasons for my hatred...I've actually met her in person...and not as part of a press event or in the crowd.

I don't hate many people...I didn't even hate Bill, I may have been completely opposed to his political stances on almost everything...but he was at least a somewhat likeable person...

Jul 28, 2016, 10:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Most of the names I have for her I can't even post...

I have solid reasons for my hatred...I've actually met her in person...and not as part of a press event or in the crowd.

I don't hate many people...I didn't even hate Bill, I may have been completely opposed to his political stances on almost everything...but he was at least a somewhat likeable person...
    Intelligent people vote for the candidate who is most qualified to lead the country, not for whoever is more "likeable." This is the election for one of the most important jobs in the world, with serious consequences, not 7th grade class president.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 28, 2016, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by earl237 View Post
    Intelligent people vote for the candidate who is most qualified to lead the country, not for whoever is more "likeable." This is the election for one of the most important jobs in the world, with serious consequences, not 7th grade class president.
    Correct. And Evita is in no way qualified to run this country.
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2016, 11:45 AM
    Hillary is Neither...

No real experience, no real accomplishments outside of political fundraising... LOT of crooked dealings... LIES about Benghazi... (first hand knowledge on that as I know what capabilities we had in that region)

Most recent mess was the collusion between Hillary and her close friend Debbie Wasserman Shultz to screw Sanders...

SHultz pulled a publicity stunt by resigning, what the media are NOT reporting is Hillary gave her a job immediately as payment for a job well done.

This is why Saunders supporters are rightfully upset...they know it...

I don't like or agree with EITHER of them on any level....but I do believe in people having a fair shot...not playing a rigged game. Why bother having primaries if they are going to play these games.

And that applies to the Republican party equally.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2016, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Correct. And Evita is in no way qualified to run this country.
    'Oh what a circus Oh what a show' .
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2016, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    'Oh what a circus Oh what a show' .
    Yes right under the big top
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2016, 05:14 PM
    How can you say that the election was rigged? Even if superdelegates had not existed, Clinton still would have easily won the nomination by millions of votes.
    I'll say it definitively . It is not just Sanders who complained . Martin O'Malley was making the same charge from the beginning of the race . They only held a handful of debates ,and when they did ,they held them on days and at times designed to limit the audience . He recently said that the DNC never writes the rules to help a challenger . Both he and Sanders complained the system was rigged . What they did not know was how rigged it actually was.

The email leaks have revealed the extent that the DNC colluded and coordinated action with the press(CNN among others ) to do everything they could to nominate Evita . The revelations forced DW Schultz to resign ...but it was mission accomplished . She immediately accepted a position in the Clintoon campaign .

The DNC is now under the direction of Donna Brazile ;who served as an advisor for Bubba's campaign in 1992 and in 1996. Her ties to the Clintoons goes back to the 1980s during her years with the Democratic Leadership Council ,an organization Bubba helped create .

She also has served as a political analyst for (you guessed it .....CNN) . Brazile was caught on the emails disparaging the Sanders campaign.
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2016, 09:31 PM
    Tom, I'm not surprised when you find dirty tricks in politics, what surprises me is we are expected to vote for such people
    Ultra Member

Jul 29, 2016, 01:37 AM
    Not me . I have a write in this year .
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2016, 06:05 AM
    Morning Earl, those annoying Sanders fans are mostly young newbies to the political process, loud but inexperienced for sure, and no doubt once they wrap their heads around the reality that their dude LOST, as most have already, they will look at their options very differently and back the party nominee.

I doubt they jump to Trump. I have to disagree with Tom though about the third option of write ins, or even considering the other candidates of the lesser parties at this time, because a protest vote may well allow the GREATER of two evils a better chance, while other 3rd options have NO chance whatsoever.

It's an obvious choice to me, the talk loud, holler and screaming "NEWBIE" vs the experience female who has thrived and survived after more than 25 years of RELENTLESS attacks. Her enemies only wish she were NOT so qualified!

Uber Member

Jul 29, 2016, 06:55 AM
    What are her qualifications exactly? What are her actual accomplishments except manage to escape numerous criminal charges most other people would be in jail for?

If WE were in contempet for 9 months... we would have been in jail well before the 1st month (Remember fileGate)

Accomplishments as Sec of State... (a political appointment) was Benghazi and the numerous and persistent lies behind that?

The list is long...

Her actual accomplishments as Senator? ( crickets chirping )

She has precious LITTLE experience...has held only one elected position ever...and one Appointed position that wasn't earned but give to her as political payback that as history has proven, she was woefully unqualified for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stay classy Rand Paul supporters! [ 73 Answers ]

Raw Video: Rand Paul supporter stomps protester

How Many PUMA Supporters Are There? [ 15 Answers ]

For those wishing to know how many PUMA supporters there are, or those who are still ACTIVELY supporting Hillary Clinton for President and are going to Write Her Name on the November Ballot, here are the numbers and G R O W I N G Larger all the time! Do you know what PUMA is? Are you interested in...

Evita supporters threaten Pelosi. [ 34 Answers ]

Clinton backers warn Pelosi on superdelegate rift | Politics | Reuters The group represents some of the top fundraisers and donors of the Democrat party and have contributed heavily to Democratic causes. Here is the full text : But I can shorten the letter for their benefit :

View more questions Search