Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Debbyel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2016, 08:49 AM
    2013 harley slim stalling
    Bike got very hot while traveling in high traffic. Now upon startup, the check engine light does not come on, just the electrical system lamp. Now if it starts it either dies immediatelt or at low RPM's. There are no error codes
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 27, 2016, 06:47 PM
    You could have lost a seal or cracked something from the heat. You might need to take it to a shop to have the bike looked over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word 2013 Problem / Office 2013 Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I use Windows 7. This problem started when I changed from Office 2007 to Office 2013. When I have one or more Word documents open and I try to open another Word document, sometimes the new document does not open. An icon for the new document appears on the taskbar (along with the icons for all...

I have a 2013 Harley vrod [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2013 Harley vrod muscle and I accidentally left the lights on. I charged the battery but now a red key continues to flash rapidly in the dashboard and if I try to turn it on it won't start. I tried disconnecting the battery to reset maybe the security system and nothing. Then, I took...

I just had a baby on may 13 2013 and I got my depo shot June 24 2013 [ 1 Answers ]

I have been bleeding for 3 weeks and I have had a lot of blood clots and lots of painful cramping I'm steel bleeding heavy and I just want to no did I have a miscarriage

View more questions Search