Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tcurtisakron Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2016, 02:01 AM
    Impacted bowel
    I have suffered from chronic constipation for many years and around 6 months ago I had to go to the ER because I had a blockage the ER was able to help me by doing an enema that Brock up the blockage my question is I have another blockage and have tried doing an enema but it didn't break up the blockage so should I keep doing enemas until it does or should I go to the hospital
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 27, 2016, 02:24 AM
    It is difficult to give yourself an enema properly; you cant afford to have another blockage, so I would say go to the ER. You may want to take a look at your diet to correct this situation; follow advice they give you, or visit your doctor for a consultation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has anyone had impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, have you experienced having impacted wisdom teeth that were growing sideways snugly right under the sinus walls? I would like to have mine removed but I'm afraid of the complications as there seems to be a lot. After reading on the internet, I'm afraid that the sinus walls would be broken after...

Wisdom teeth Impacted [ 13 Answers ]

So I went to the dentist for the first time in a few years, low and behold, all 4 wisdom teeth need to be pulled. They are impacted, just wanted to see what I can expect from this procedure. Will they put me out? Use numbing agents, laughing gas. What do the prescribe after for pain? Is it a...

Discuss how isotopes have impacted a river. [ 1 Answers ]

Many elements have isotopes. Isotopes have different properties and may be used in different ways. Discuss how isotopes have impacted a river. 3 examples... paragraph? Any help is amazing!

Industry not impacted by recession [ 1 Answers ]

Do we have any industry which is not impacted by recession or least effected industry?:confused:

Flax Seeds and Impacted Anal Glands - & why do they become impacted? [ 1 Answers ]

Can preventing a dog's stool from becoming too hard by feeding her ground up flax seed - Also work on impacted anal glands... any connection? Is there any thing one might feed a dog to prevent this from happening? Why does it happen? Thanks.:eek:

View more questions Search